Wintergrasp NOT working today

The buff is there. People can do VOA now, but no one can queue for Wintergrasp.

Still unable to queue for Wintergrasp.

STILL broken.

I was able to queue and get into Wintergrasp.

Day Two, still broken. Cannot que for Wintergrasp. I am going to look for another game to play, as the tech support for this WOW Classic is poor. I mean, they do their weekly update on Tuesday, which results in taking down Wintergrasp, and nothing is done about it and no message from them that they have ever read our bug report.

1 Like

Wintergrasp still not working. Please fix. It’s your end of our contractual arrangement. I give money. You give game.

2 Likes

Hi folks,

We’re aware that Wintergrasp cannot be queued into at this time and we’re actively working to get it resolved.

We will update as soon as it’s fixed. Sorry about the inconvenience!

Thank you.

That’s cool but what about this weeks honor and marks I missed? The game is ending and I need those marks for my pvp gear. Now I’m a week behind because of YOU BLIZZARD. Are you gonna compensate us blizzard? No didn’t think so. Terrible trash company

2 Likes

Well? What’s the hangup Blizzard?

1 Like

You had all night. Why isn’t this fixed yet?

1 Like

It’s not fixed yet because the three people left working at Blizzard are busy fixing the nine thousand bugs in SOD.

Actually this has been going on for 3 days and it has been posted on the forums. There is no excuse for this not to have been fixed already.

1 Like

bummer it took them so long to become “aware” of the issue, we’ve missed how many WG cycles now due to this? If I didn’t make the 100,000 kills thing last week I’d be upset as it was mostly why I did WG, now I’m just playing less.

still broken as of the 3-3:30 window just now

1 Like

Still not working.

1 Like

It probably won’t be fixed until maintenance. Or Cata like the HH mount. Who knows?

Still an issue as of this post (12am est 2/16).

Server time is also completely wack.

1 Like

Just revert whatever yall did to break it during the patch you added the teleport in for SFK, cause clearly the devs are either too incompetent to fix it or don’t actually care about WotLK at all. Your response is obviously a lie.

Hi all!

Thanks for being patient with us as we navigated through a difficult problem here. After realm restarts today happen for your respective regions, you will be able to queue for Wintergrasp again.