Wintergrasp is literal BS

So, making Wintergrasp cross server and an EPIC BG is basically crapping all over players who want a true classic experience so we avoid MEGAs.

We shouldn’t be punished cus PLAYERS go and CHOOSE to play on MEGAs instead of 50/50 servers!

LEAVE GROBB OUT OF WINTERGRASP CHANGES!

30 Likes

big big agree

4 Likes

Hahahahahahaha oh my god is this something they really did ahahahah… I’ve been so down about RDF that I haven’t had any desire to log in for 3 days now and have just been playing the forums instead, but now I hear that Blizzard just can’t help themselves.

We warned you RDF’s removal was a slippery slip, it’s all retail from here on out.

15 Likes

Like not to double post but I’m still laughing. Oh my god. This is the same Blizzard that just posted some weird chart about their values for classic and one of them was "we want you to see the same people out in the world :wink: " and then they make the world cross-server… I just… there’s no words.

16 Likes

YES PLEASE BLIZZ OH MY GOD

3 Likes

Okay…I thought I was the only one who was thinking let grobb have the OG setup.

I am not alone…cool. never said it to seem selfish.

+1 and signed.

tacks on buzzwords like server community, classic is not retail…etc. do this blizzard. c’mon.

5 Likes

This is Blizzard, once they decide on something they never walk it back. Too much Dev Hubris.

Well with the exception of Real I.D. showing your real life name in place of your character’s name at first, but the community was strong enough to mass-unsub and send a message back then.

2 Likes

This post is weak bait, WG is literally non-functional and this was a necessary change.

You can’t just magically fix server balance over night, and people didn’t really CHOOSE to be on a mega server in all cases, sometimes their servers just blew up, or theirs died and they had to move somewhere.

The change was absolutely required for WG to even function

11 Likes

You say this, but are against RDF? Really?

11 Likes

They revert decisions all the time because they’re stupid decisions. Case in point, Quest Helper, Dual-Spec, etc.

1 Like

I will /pray then

seeking a cross-tab of those forum-wordholes who are (a) PRO-removal-of-LFD and (b) ANTI-cross-server-Wintergrasp.

Zipzo?
Zipzo??
If you’re being held against your will in one of the barrow downs in Moonglade, please mumble twice.

3 Likes

That would be awesome really. I was really hoping for it.

I have most of my characters on Grobbulus for a reason, that’s because the server is much more like the real game I played, not the Retail culture with a Classic skin like Faerlina is.

So yeah I was hoping maybe Wintergrasp could be server first at least, but nope, we get another unmemorable battleground that I’m sure will be stuffed full of the give-up types like all of them are these days. :frowning:

3 Likes

The funny thing is that I got yelled at for a thread about derailing on a topic that had Wintergrasp in the title of the day of the announcement… for wanting to talk about Wintergrasp.

So where are those guys calling out thread derailing now? Oh yeah nowhere. Big. Surprise.

Not sure why 80% of the topics on this aren’t enough, we’ve got to have 100%, got to push those people who care about literally anything else off the forums so we can have a monopoly on the forums with same repeated over and over and over and over and over and over again topic.

Big true Wintergrasp should be left tf alone

1 Like

It’s not ‘thread derailing’ - this is someone who is claiming they want the Classic Lich King experience but is openly against RDF.

Bruh half the people on both those servers transferred there so miss me with that bs.

2 Likes

Maybe people are tired of servers dying and paying over and over to transfer, so they feel they basically need to go to a main server.

1 Like

Im not against RDF im against the old RDF. I would be okay with a compromised grouping system.

I mean, the classic Lich King experience involves no LFD until ICC dungeons. People wanting LFD in from the get go are the ones who want ‘changes’.

(For the record, I could care less, adding LFD will have no downside that doesn’t already exist).

3 Likes