Winter Veil presents?

is there no cool new present this year like every other year? Because I only got the four junk ones like most years.

1 Like

There’s a new pet and a new toy.

5 Likes

That’s odd I definitely dont have another under the tree and I didnt get the yearly one.

That is odd. Besides those two it is same old, same old though.

They popped up after I did the talk to Father Winter Veil thing. It’s odd but I got them. Thanks for the info regardless.

1 Like

I got the 2 new ones, the wreath toy, which will be very amusing. Also a pet raptor, I am a little confused about. Doesn’t really go with the holiday like other pets from this do.

2 Likes

Ah cool ya got them. Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

Where’s the Feat of Strength this year??

There is six gifts there…go back and look again.

Where the heck is my enchant appearance

It’s not about presents. It’s about having a Happy Merry Christmas and having a happy jolly fun time with friends and family. Presents is just a addition to it.

Cut the Greed out of the Equation an you might have a happier Christmas it’s about giving not receiving. In this day and age it seems people have forgotten the true meaning of Christmas.

1 Like

He’s supposed to have a wreath around his neck but doesn’t seem to have it for everyone.

Most around me didn’t have a wreath on him, but a couple people did.

The illusion? It’s a rare drop from the daily stolen present Greench kill.

3 Likes

Oh no I havnt been doing it. Rip

It took me every day on eight characters to get it to finally drop. :confused:

1 Like

I think I’m the only person left in Azeroth who hasn’t gotten the disposable winter veil outfits toy, yet.

Sigh. I keep trying, and it never drops. /stomps foot

This is my Invincible. It really is.

2 Likes

Jingles the pet and wreath o matic

I’m still trying for that one, too :frowning: I’m sad I can’t improve my chances with my army of level 50s I’ve been leveling since last year

AH, ok, that would make more sense. Wish I could see it!

2 Likes

Mine had a wreath, and perhaps it’s just a bug [I’m hearing several with this little guy].

Stating that however, I’d bet a gold the wreath will vanish and only show during the holiday season when they do work out the kinks [such as the reindeer gearing up during this time].

That would be really silly to me if they did that. I can run around with a Winter Veil Helper whenever I want, but not a raptor with a wreath? That would trigger me. He’s cute with wreath!