Wings of Liberty (Avenging Leap) NEW ON PTR

Yeah I forget what the description was, but yeah that’s what caused me to disregard it.

1 Like

Yeah, it was describing consecration, so ofc we thought it was trash. hehe

1 Like

So it’ll prob look like the leap Turalyon does when you engage him in SW

1 Like

Whoah. This is huge.

3 Likes

If we’re gonna have a targeted “leap” mechanic, I’d prefer something like the diablo crusader’s falling sword.

I’ve always loved that animation and technically it exists in wow with the crusader Murlok pet.

For those that don’t know

6 Likes

Deathknights going on suicide watch, warpath or both.

2 Likes

Nah DKs had the absolute best mobility this tier out of any melee class. 2 charges of deaths advance was absolutely nuts. 2 charges of that+death grip in pvp was also nuts.

1 Like

I imagine once this goes up over there you won’t see much gratitude for what they currently have.

Highly doubtful. A 45s CD leap is trash compared to 35% MS and immunity to movement effects & knockbacks.

That depends on what other tools we’ll have.

I honestly doubt it. Maybe but I don’t think so. DA is just a massively improved version of divine steed in every way and also trivialized multiple bosses for them this tier, specifically the last boss on mythic. You don’t need a leap if you don’t get knocked back lol. It was just insane, they pressed 1 mobility button and trivialized the hardest phase of a mythic end boss for themselves, never had to deal with winds. DA overall is just good, 2 charges of it is very good on top of having the hybrid mobility/utility of death grip x2 as well.

They have the option for wraith walk if they need a faster mobility button to get somewhere as well, whereas paladin has not had any option past divine steed. I think this is pretty fair, no reason to be jealous of paladins at all

3 Likes

In the context of “DKs being ungrateful for what they have and jealous of Paladin/Ret mobility”, no, not really.

1 Like

yall have to temper your expectations. alot of things dont make it out of ptr.

also this. a leap is…fine. but deaths advance is still better take mythic raz for example and how dks can ignore winds

1 Like

I can’t imagine dks being jealous with the tool kit they have to stick on people.

That’s be like DH being jelly.of warrior mobility

I feel like I’m being trolled here…I don’t believe this Wings of Liberty BS. Good try

Ik man ik. But it is in wowhead. Scroll up and check out the link. Prey to metzen it ends up becoming real.

2 Likes

It’s in the ptr data just not attached to the class or spec yet (if ever). It also has an odd side affect of refreshing taunts cooldown if you are ret?

Can we get a 4 sec stun upon landing…

This is so niche and horrible it screws over every other facet of the game when it comes to mobility.

1 Like

This is the way.

1 Like