Windwalker rework when

please blizzard :slight_smile:

7 Likes

We can’t even get the devs to acknowledge us in our own forum when they come in here, I’m getting the feeling we are going to be out of luck, of the poopy kind.

2 Likes

:frowning: “where listening to player feedback”

1 Like

Most giant myth when it comes to monk.

Yet, ret paladins cry for 2 weeks and they’re getting a rework for 10.0.7

4 Likes

I don’t like the “pets.” Maybe the tiger, or the clones, not both to do big DMG

6 Likes

Original recipe clones or bust

2 Likes

Looking at what they did to my druid, I don’t trust a rework. At this point, I just want them to stop breaking things. Once they can keep things stable, then maybe.

1 Like

Every rework since beginning of WoD has sucked more than the last, at least in core design not tslking numbers effectiveness, I don’t trust them to do anything really good until they actually communicate with us.

1 Like

my disc i was playing with is out dming me… in 2v2 2300 cr on my ww with 4 set yo what is this game man…

4 Likes

Are you having to kite a lot or even just 100% uptime blowing you out? Either way that’s not fun for us.

nah just W keying an ele…

1 Like

Im confused… why does WW need a rework? Its playstyle is nearly the same as it has always been and generally in line with what its players have wanted… it’s incredibly strong in M+, ok in raid, and incredibly strong in PvP. What’s the problem?

Isn’t ret the most popular spec? They also have the biggest cry babies that expect to be immortal, huge passive dam, biggest damage when popping cds, deserve to the fastest class in the game, biggest victim complex.

Poor blizz even tries to set expectations on their rework because they know how big of cry babies rets are. “you will not be having the mobility of rogues” Watch rets say they are still a wheelchair class when blizz gives them a passive 15% speed increase cuz arthas had that in a book 20 years ago.

I’m irl friends with a guy that has mained a ret since tbc and I can’t even speak to him about wow because he just complains nonstop.

This x10000

I don’t want statues or even the tiger unless we can ride on it.

3 Likes

Don’t forget they want a MS effect too

1 Like

Monks are def the least represented class if I remember correctly.

1. do we not get reworks because we have a low pop?

Or

1. Do we have the lowest pop because we need a rework

I just keep staring at your avatar.

Probably both, however one of the things why we’ve never been that popular was because we started off at level one.
The other reason was we’ve always been one of the classes with one of the highest skill ceilings.
Biggest problem is we’ve been dumbed down way too much and basically just play like a rogue without vanish now

1 Like

U obv do not play ur monk at a high lvl if u don’t think monk needs a rework…

1 Like

/shrug

Like I said;
S tier in m+
Competitive in top tier PvP
Average in raid

What specifically do you want from a “rework”, which implies mechanical change?

propped up by tod

Only if you can rely on your partners to peel when you need to run (which is often), and some really sweaty style play just to out play half the W key melee in the game

We’ve played roughly the same since MoP.
The things that need to change are; SEF either removed or reverted to it’s pre legion form, Serenity given 2 charges or even the legion beta tigereye brew brought back, removal of all ToD nodes in the WW tree, karma brought back to 100% absorb, good karma needs to come back as well and add even over healing gets placed on the monk as a HoT.

Fort brew being 6 mins baseline is a utter joke, the rng nature of dampen needs to be removed as it’s been a pretty bad wall it’s entire life.
Reverse Harm needs to be made baseline, viv needs to be unnerfed (or at minimum all hybrid healing needs to be unnerfed really)
If we are going to constantly die from any stun even if no offensive cds were used, nimble brew needs to make a come back or we need to get current dematerialize from mw and brm or get the teleport while stunned that mw has.

Our sustain damage buffs for pvp we got after our burst nerfs need to be reverted, as we didn’t need more dmg, we needed to be able to stay in the fight long enough for the sustain dmg we had to be able to work.

The revert to SEF would help with keeping our niche of being AoE, but able to properly focus on our ST as well not needing to rely on it for just AoE to maximize it’s full cd potential

4 Likes