Windwalker monk lf guild on Stormrage

Windwalker monk looking for heroic raiding guild on Stormrage. Also open to mythic progression as i have some experience mythic raiding. My bnet is Cyxx#11470

SUP! If you can make Wed and Mon 9-midnight central and love a bunch of rowdy boisterous memesters that love having a good time hit us up!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-squishy-for-healies-recruitin-for-shadowlands/669737

Hello Aeini!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

I forgot to also say i was looking for a guild on Stormrage. So sorry about that!