Windrunner Reconciliation?

So again not walked back. Especially considering they also noted those options (for void and blood elves) were added to allow people to reference the past of the race.

2 Likes

It’s okay, if anyone ever gets the questline to be a High Elf and use the High Elf name it will be Blood Elves not Void Elves because we are the actual High Elf race so we are back to that you know that, I know that, most everyone knows that.

2 Likes

Until you get everything else. And then you’ll want that too. We already know how it goes, because it’s been going that way so far.

2 Likes

Yes walked backed considering they didn’t even want to gives those options to the void elves at all.

Good. I hope I get what I want.

1 Like

That’s not them walking back that Blood Elves are High Elves. Helfers are demented.

3 Likes

Except it is, they didn’t want void elves to have the high elven customization at all. They ultimately back down and gave it.

1 Like

Glad you admit it finally. You were acting like you just wanted the nameplate. We all know that’s not just it.

Has nothing to do with whether we are still Helves. Delusions of grandeur are not becoming.

4 Likes

I want the name plate, a new arcane racial. I don’t particularly care about Silvermoon and think the high and void elves should get their own home. Let this be a permanent split from Quel’thalas.

1 Like

:dracthyr_hehe:

2 Likes

Yes, I am glad I keep getting what I want and anti-high elves keep getting salty about it. Don’t take too much of it though, it is bad for your health.

1 Like

I wasn’t anti-Helf until you guys kept asking for more. Now I’m a foe. Because it never ends. Alliance players are trying to strip Belves and the Horde of our identity. And it needs to stop.

4 Likes

What’s there to be salty about, you have a pretend wannabe race of bargain bin Blood Elves with bad hair that can’t even actually get new customizations due to people like you ruining both the void customization and normal customization aspects, I wouldn’t be bragging in that regard.

2 Likes

Who would want to pretend to be a blood elf?

We literally got high elven customization precisely because we kept complaining. If anything, Blizzard was probably not going to add anything to void elves like the rest of the other allies races.

Good, hope you lose more of it.

See you pretend like this

When it’s really this

3 Likes

Except both of those are true. Again, I don’t care one iota about the race that left and joined the Horde. Do whatever the hell you want but the high elves belong to the Alliance. These are the elves that never left the Alliance.

The high elves have their own history at this point. And it is being banished by their brethren only to be invited back when it was convenient and being welcomed by the faction who they never left/ignored their own people to stay in.

1 Like

That’s literally what you are pretending to be given Void Elves are void corrupted Blood Elves that’s your actual lore, lol.

I find this unlikely but in a way it’s a good way of karma getting you for ruining both aspects of the race, at least our Nightborne have unique stuff and keep getting unique stuff because we aren’t trying to pretend we are Night Elves.

1 Like

Contradicting yourself there.

But you do tend to talk more about the game’s story as it exists in your imagination than the one the rest of us play.

2 Likes

No you admitted to how you really are. Which everything is starting to make sense. You want our customizations, our city, us to have the council, Calia on our faction.

This is manipulative. Glad you finally admitted it though.

Human potential is their history at this point.

3 Likes

Oh please, as soon as we get a void expansion(which seems likely) I expect the void elves will get more customization. And with any luck full blow high elves.

No, their history is keeping the world safe. Hell, Vereesa has probably done more to keep Azeroth safe then half of the remaining Horde leaders.

I want what was always belonged to the Alliance.

1 Like

Blizz spoiled the child instead of the rod and this is what we have to deal with now.

2 Likes