WillE's newest video showcases lack of care

Not spam. People need to pressure Blizzard to get this fixed.

Yes all kinds of things one never sees actually never happen: murder, extortion, rape, burglary, heart attacks…

1 Like

And yet no one exaggerates the idea that murder, extortion, or rape are so common that one should be able to see them in their casual everyday life. Society simply wouldn’t function if that were the case.

Those criminal cases are prosecuted in a court of law beyond reasonable doubt so if you have compelling evidence about fly hacking based on your analogy then by all means feel free to present it.

1 Like

It is spam, it’s also a lie.

People should pressure blizzard to forbid any and all multi-boxing too.

You are not pressuring blizzard, you are annoying players.

1 Like

so I should be banned for having a second account to transfer crafting mats and pots since my main is a warrior with like 4 slots open so I can prep for a raid? Multi-boxing has been banned. What is left is not multi-boxing

1 Like

I was making a point, but I’ll bite…
If blizzard intended players to have infinite slots, why do you imagine they have a cap on possible slots per character?

You’re “annoyed” by someone who is persistent about Blizzard fixing teleport hacks in their game? Get over it. Place them on ignore. Keep scrolling.

That is the topic of this thread, by the way. If you’re annoyed by this, you are probably hacking.

No? The software is banned. Being logged into multiple accounts at once is not banned. People in my guild dual box to hold instances or summon people.

Posting about hacks in a thread about hacks is not spam zzz

1 Like

and how is that hurting the game?

I didn’t say it was… but multiboxing is not entirely banned.

the term multi-boxing as it is commonly accepted has been banned. Being logged into two accounts is not the same

Whatever. Multiboxing software is banned. Multiboxing isn’t. That’s all I’m saying.

1 Like

Linking his thread in about 50% of his posts is spam. He’s spamming his thread.

2 Likes

This.

Bumping the individual thread is one thing, advertising it in numerous other threads is not doing a single thing to get blizzard’s attention, but it is indeed pissing off players. (even those who hate botters)

1 Like

Ignore. Done. Then you don’t have to be “annoyed” by someone on a crusade about rampant teleport hacks anymore.

I’m more annoyed by Blizzard doing nothing about rampant teleport hacks, personally.

1 Like

Totally missed the point. You were being called myopic.

Being annoyed at botting is not mutually exclusive with being annoyed with a spammer on the forum.

1 Like

Ignore them then???