WillE's newest video showcases lack of care

Few months ago while i was running ZG, i saw what the focal point of WillE’s video on botting shows, but essentially on a far smaller scale. Just droves of bots flying from/to the sky and plopping wherever they deem fit, without a singular care of being banned

Had even ONE GM been online at any area of interest (ZG back, STV GY, Dwarf/Gnome starting zone or Orc/Troll starting zone) they would have just shot them down like a game of Duck Hunt.

But nope, it’s up to US to single handedly right click report each and every single one of these bots. No, no, so what if these bots you allege are inside their dungeons/raids, you should know who it is and do something!

4 Likes

I wonder how do they get these accounts to get banned frequently. It’s like bot plague worse than rona

Who?

1 Like

I have yet to see an actual fly hacker in game on either of my servers both Horde and Alliance… idk call me skeptical :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

I see them at mara all the time. They just kinda fall into the instance

Go to the STV Graveyard, you’ll usually see 60’s from both sides spirit rez, walk to the treeline, then go up into the skybox

i never really liked will-ie’s videos. it always sounds like pandering and him reaching for that 10 minute mark. and his titles and thumbnails are always at maximum clickbait potential. like, if will-ie wants to make videos about wow classic dont make it obvious that you only care about your income

3 Likes

He’s a hyper casual trying to bait out the maximum amount of views for sure, but the most recent video is basically a massive “how asleep is blizzard at the wheel” that everyone has been trying to point out in these forums. But, like a perfect patsy, Blizzard

1. removes videos/screenshots with players names discernably shown because it becomes “witch hunting”
  2. tells you to report them ingame
  3. tells you to submit their footage to them in some email address that realistically is not checked often

you think blizzard has the money to PAY for GMs?! Like REAL people sitting at a computer with the ability to ban them?! This is a SMALL TINY indie company, you can’t possibly expect them to be able to fit that in their budget!

1 Like

Blizzard intentionally allows bots.

See here https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/fly-hacking-lua-unlockers-vast-amount-of-bots-why-doesnt-blizzard-fix-this/

blizzard seems to think that by having minimal interaction with its own community they can get by with minimal bot bans. i remember hearing stories of people posting videos of bots and reporting them and the bot would still be online weeks and indefinitely after they have been reported with video evidence of botting dire maul north for example.

Try looking up more often :stuck_out_tongue:

Could this be the work of an enemy stand?

They obviously don’t really care, or else at the very least the LUA unlocks would be fixed. We’re way beyond fly hacking at this point; people are giving themselves exp boosts and epic items. This is quite embarrassing.

1 Like

I saw a guy in Ironforge wielding 2 Thunderfuries but when I inspected it was just 1 Thunderfury. This a bug or something like a hack?

No it’s just a visual bug.

1 Like

Why is this post hidden?

Probably got auto-flagged because it criticizes Blizzard.

1 Like

na, he posts it to every thread… people are sick of looking at it

2 Likes

Likely because it is spam at this point by the author.

1 Like