Will Yrel return?

Them being on our azeroth just means theyd survive the collapse of that timeline.

Knowing blizz, theyd give us “Y’rel the conqueror. Lady of the Void, and turns out to be just Argi the battle pet with a transmog going.”

I hope so, I liked her. I also want to find out what happened to AltGrom~ Wouldn’t it be wild if she converted him to the Light, and just all of a sudden he trains our new orc paladins that I know Blizzard wants to give us because they love us?!

I agree, it’d be cool if we got some more terrestrial plots. Or, like I said a little while ago in another thread, two equally important plots, one terrestrial and one cosmic.

Most likely Yrel will return as a raid boss.

Scarlet Monastery could do with a revamp.

Then it would be an expansion where even us casuals would be insanely overpowered.

I could live with that.

Sorry, kind of a long post. But I think I can predict with 100% precision exactly where this is going.

Deep down, we all know what WoW really needs. Romance-relationship drama mixed in with world-shattering crusades. Yrel’s going to come through that portal, make contact with the Alliance, and steal Turalyon away from Alleria. I mean, if you’re Turalyon, you’d have to be thinking about the amazing Light Crusading power-couple monarchs you and Yrel could be. Just think of all the forced light conversions you could accomplish with Yrel as your queen!

Then you’d look over at your current wife, Alleria. Sure, she was great. At first. But she’s also someone who, due to time-warping travels and life-extending light-magic infusion, you’ve been married to for a THOUSAND YEARS. Your life span as a human, and hence your marriage, should have ended 900+ years ago. But here you are. Still married to Alleria Windrunner.

Plus, now Alleria’s full of void magic, and has void-friends, that totally conflict with your Light vibe, and she has to constantly stifle a thousand voices in her head to stay sane. But of course the one thing she agrees with those voices on is that forced light conversions are somehow bad. You know Yrel would be super supportive as a wife on the forced light conversions.

And you’ve never really liked having Sylvanas as a sister-in-law. As far as you know, Yrel has no crazy split-soul sisters with a history of dealing with death gods intent on destroying all of reality. Yet another point in Yrel’s favor…

3 Likes

The draenei female that can make the Lovefool take a knee hasn’t been born yet.

Yeah until muruzond realizes that time based shenanigans are what’ll help him prevent twilight from happening and brings her back. Cmon I wanna see some deus vult badguys that aren’t the scarlet crusade being slapped around for the 9001th time.

I think you mean Lux Vult.

No i think i said deus vult.

we’re dealing with the Light, not God. So, it’s Lux Vult/Light wills it.

Clearly you haven’t seen death note because Light is a god making my terms totally appropriate.

Who actually cares?

“Will Yrel come return?”

That’s almost a sentence.

So what, she will be light version of Sylvanas?

Fixed it. don’t know why i didn’t notice.