Will Yrel return?

Think Blizz will ever follow up on Jeanne D’Argus and her Shining Crusade?

I’m sure it will do so in the GW2 Manner and reveal the True Void/7th Cosmic Force to be the 6 Cosmic Forces(Light, Shadow/False Void, Chaos, Order, Life and Death) falling into Entropy.

The Light’s bargain with the Void will result in it removing the Failsafes set up by the First Ones allowing the Void to corrupt Naaru without them switching to Shadow in the process.

The Void of Pure Light will drown the world in it’s radiance! Only the focused Prism of Cosmic Forces will be able to fight against the coming Void of Pure Light!

3 Likes

Azeroth beware, it’sa comin’!!!

10 Likes

hmm, i misread the the thread title

6 Likes

Yea, I could have given it a better title. Just couldn’t really come up with one at the time I made the thread. So, I tried to be funny with it.

Yrel was never really here. We temporarily visited her in an alternate timeline that doesn’t have any real connection to our Azeroth

So no, alternate timeline Yrel (should) never return

3 Likes

Please, no.

The twirly horns were just a gimmick!

2 Likes

They’ve made a point to mention/convey that they haven’t forgotten her twice during Shadowlands.

2 Likes

it’s too late lovefool

the draenei from draenor, are a-comin for them fel-green flexin muscle mass.

2 Likes

I totally expect her to descend on Azeroth like a blazing Valkyrie. And at first she seems a savior, but then it gets sinister

:white_square_button: :black_large_square: :white_square_button: :black_large_square:

2 Likes

que the meme for

Alliance Warlock:
You saved us!
Yrel after landing on an orc from above:
i wouldn’t say saved, more… under new management.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I have a feeling we will be seeing her again in the next expansion, probably helping Turalyon doing something with the Light, and some something we will not approve of, meaning we will have to stop them.

1 Like

they will waggle all the way, trying to catch you.

So invest in a safety bunker lovefool!

1 Like

2 Likes

so in that case, i’m also gonna watch out myself…
Cause human potential can only get you so far from a waggle army…

so…

That would be an actual good story.

2 Likes

/WAGGLE

You can’t run from the /waggle

3 Likes

I had this image in my head of the Valkyries from Thor. Imagine if we had this scene where the Val’kyr were in the thousands and defeated some army of evil that we couldn’t defeat.

As in we called for help. They show up, but there is a grave consequence.

:white_square_button: :blue_square: :white_square_button: :white_square_button: :blue_square: :white_square_button:

5 Likes

Oh Light they are already here!

Quick lovefool run away!
/jumps out the window

3 Likes