Will you quit WoW for the LoL MMO

You should check it out. It’s amazing.

I’d be willing to try it out.

I doubt it, but potentially. It’s the only other game I really have any hope for.

Too early to tell.

2 Likes

If it’s decently fun I will.

WoW is my only MMO. I don’t want to relearn a new one, too much work and too set in my ways. If WoW goes out then I’m done with MMOs pretty much. But as long as WoW is here so shall I be. :slight_smile:

And I’m pretty optimistic about here too, I don’t think it’s dead or sinking.

3 Likes

Somebody owes somebody a Coke. :grinning:

1 Like

Short answer: NO
Long answer: NOO

1 Like

So you’re saying that if you had been an Everquest player, you’d still be playing EQ today even after WoW rose to its height?

I foresee lots of P2W

I’m excited for it but it depends on how monetized it is and how it’s paced. I enjoy FFXIV because everything stays relevant and there is no rush to end game. If Riot’s MMO emulates FFXIV then I will def switch between FF and LoL, with WoW taking a distant third, if at all.

I barely know any of it it the arcane show sold me on it and I bought the Rhine sling game didn’t play it yet

1 Like

If Viktor in it and he looks like in Arcane, then yeah. Bye, WoW :wave:

1 Like

Was LoL ever P2W? I was under the impression that any character can be purchased by playing any mode with relative ease and the only thing truly locked behind a paywall is strictly cosmetics. Why would a MMO be any different?

I’m hopeful that it’ll scratch my itch. I’ll likely at least try it.

But I know literally nothing about it, I’m pretty sure release is still very far away, and given it’s based on a MOBA, I’m preparing to be disappointed by a PvP-heavy release.

2 Likes

everyone is going to jump ship and totaly quit wow just like they did for

Warhammer
Age of Conan
Vanguard
Rift
Archage
Aion
ESO
Guild Wars 2
Blade and Soul
Black Desert
Wildstar
Whatevernewgame

3 Likes

You forgot StarWars. Wasn’t that a big contender too?

1 Like

This is no longer a meme. People did jump ship for FF, and it’s now the most popular MMO - 3m active players vs. WoWs 1m.

Riot is not only the most successful game studio in the world right now, they also HIRED tons of the good Blizzard developers and pay way, way more. They are primed to make a big move.

5 Likes

yea just all those new games that are totally the wow killer.

1 Like

Nobody knows numbers but Blizzard and Squeenix so I dunno how you came up with those.

1 Like