Will you quit WoW for the LoL MMO

Probably the closest thing we will come to a super expensive MMO built by a good game studio in a WoW like setting. I’m wondering if it will pull away the players who are in the current going down with the ship boat.

14 Likes

League of Legends lore sucks, so no.

25 Likes

Because the WoW lore is literary gold?

44 Likes

Don’t need to be gold to be better than tin.

24 Likes

an illusion! What are you hiding?

OP why you like this :frowning_face:

5 Likes

I’ll let you know in five years if it releases.

17 Likes

Maybe in 4 or 5 years when it’s actually released.

3 Likes

if its good possibly :nerd_face:

No, but I will try the MMO. I always bounce in between games.

Depends on when/if it releases and how the game is made. I’m probably going to hang WoW up when D4 releases.

i remember reading that it’s going to be have lots of RP and PvE elements. Which is odd - you’d think it would be a heavily PvP focused idea. But that was like a year ago or whenever it was announced…maybe things will change!

2 Likes

I may. It depends on how good the game actually is. It happened with me and Everquest way back when. And Everquest up through Planes of Power Expansion is my favorite gaming experience of all time.

WoW was EQ’s successor. Its just how it played out. If Riot can produce an MMO that is a better game than WoW, I will most likely jump ship. I will 100% play it. But I will just have to see if its there.

Also, it has to be tab targeting. Action MMO’s dont last IMO

If its better than WoW, sure.

No other game is better than WoW right now, none even really come close which is a bit of a shame.

Lore looks cool, hopefully the game is fun to play and has content I want to engage with.

3 Likes

Eh, I might give the LoL MMO a try. I like MMOs in general. We’ll see when we get closer. New World lost me entirely when it came out saying it’s focus was PvP.

2 Likes

Wouldn’t get your hopes up for D4.

Honestly, it’s hard to say, I’ll definitely be giving it a try, but it depends where WoW will be in 3-5.

3 Likes

I mean, if not D4 then POE2; either way been looking for an out for awhile now. Just isn’t anything on the market that tickles me. Need something more seasonal and static than single player, but less raid focused than WoW. Lost Ark would have been it, but it’s raid focused on end game. Twiddle my thumbs playing wow waiting for the next big game. Could very well be riot’s game, depends on how it is made and what the end game will be.

Hopefully in 5 years I’m not phased with a LoL MMORPG. Instead I’m loving Ashes of Creation. It’s sold millions of copies and it’s the perfect MMO. Biggest MMO release of all time.

Have you played Kingdom Come: Deliverance? I just spent 200 hours on it.

1 Like

Nope, never heard of it.