Will there be compensation?

We PAY to play this. 7 hours today. 5 hours the other day. Been a lot of “scheduled” breaks this week.

18 Likes

here, have some candy.

1 Like

I like tacos…

2 Likes

might get some fireworks in the mail :joy: :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

I don’t normally chime in on things like this but this is ridiculous. This is thus far roughly an 7hr outage. What the heck.

12 Likes

Even better! You can change the way you look and have more pets! Lol

2 Likes

no

You pay to be a subscriber. Your payment does not guarantee any play time.

2 Likes

.499666666 is the amount of money u lose per day of not being able to play and thats a whole 24h of not being able to play. How would you like to be compensated for that amount of money?

5 Likes

Apparently us wanting compensation is ADDING to peoples frustration and blizzard is locking posts about it. Unreal… maybe provide us with some compensation instead of saying hey don’t talk about that people are upset right now… We’re upset because the maintenance continues to be extended every day every week… Sorry you dont need to analyze and see if you went past the scheduled times… YOU DID now give us some play time and stop locking threads about this. Also for the people saying its only a day… for some people that day is the only day they are able to play per week. So sorry they arent losing their day of play time but the whole week for them.

9 Likes

unscheduled as well. Tuesday was scheduled.

2 Likes

I left this game for 8 years. Now my daughter is 8 years old and I am trying to play and it isn’t working. I may go have another kid and come back in another 8 years. lol

3 Likes

You will never get compensation from this company, ever. The second they have your money, that’s it. No prorated refunds on year subs, nada.

1 Like

Locking your post is the corporate version of putting your fingers in your ears and going “LALALALALALA” so you didn’t like what you were hearing in pre-school. Thank you for another wasted day, Blizzard. I’m glad I took PTO to check out the Trading Post early. Your advertising worked like a charm.

And I thought (yet again) I’d be able to play when I was supposed to. What a sucker I am…

4 Likes

I did too. Left in '13. Just came back to this garbage. I was a ranked Death Knight tank at one point Dammit! I deserve respect! :neutral_face:

you realize you are arguing over Pennies right? they won’t compensate you. Go read the TOS.

1 Like

The amount isn’t the issue. It’s the principle of it. And we all know the TOS.

3 Likes

Find another hobby maybe , try excercising. I just ran 8 miles and I feel fantastic.

Burn! Should I stop eating Hot Pockets in my parents’ basement, too? More cliches, please!

2 Likes

Here is a token to get access to Miguel’s LGBTQ club and watch them dance for troll coins, bring your whole family on down!