Will there be compensation?

actually people are arguing over their lost time as well. Some people have to schedule time to play and now they have lost that this month entirely so no they paid 15 bucks to play for the time they planed for. Now they cant play at all they didnt lose pennies they lost their time and month sub. Also no one cares about you going for a run. What’s wrong with you? Assuming these people have no other hobbies and dont exercise? I bet you didnt run at all.

5 Likes

I did not say or assume anything about your physical form or habits. I was only making a suggestion of something to do while you wait. That is all.

1 Like

This is getting really frustrating. First I was locked out for DAYS because there was an error with Macs and the new patch, now for a couple more days the game is unavailable at the times I actually could be playing. And every hour, it keeps extending! Stop extending the time and let us in the game. *cries

2 Likes

How about you go read a book on how to interact with other humans?

2 Likes

You didn’t get the hint that I don’t run when I said “I like tacos”? I do power lift though.

1 Like

Oh please. I did not offend anyone , if anything my messages are being wrongly interpreted.

1 Like

telling yourself that doesnt make what you’re doing any different. You kinda suck go for another run please

Why don’t I tell you to go do something else besides posting on WoW message boards by…posting…on…a WoW…message…board.

Oh wait.

1 Like

But once servers go live, people log in and forget their pass hours where upon they were waiting.

1 Like

I dont think its about the money for most. Atleast I dont care about 0.50 for a day.

1 Like

I guess we shall see if we leave again or not Bloodpool , lol.

Well I am not here to offend just to offer friendly advice. Running is very good for the body but also be sure to hydrate as well. I will go run again if you come with me :slight_smile:

Again…Please go to your local Target, grab a Starbucks, and ask for a Manager

1 Like

I guess we shall see if we stick around or not this time around. It’s been bad the last week since I have been back.

Sure, where would you like your check for 25 cents sent to?

You probably gaslight your friends and family too dont you you toxic piece of work <3

1 Like

I have multiple brower windows open while also working , so I am Multi-tasking :wink:

I started in Vanilla in 2004. Went to BB at midnight for an early release or something. Quit around 2010/11 for life stuff and came back a few months ago. It is amazing on patch days that the EXACT same posts about compensation spawn up as they did in 2004.

Running and exercising is just fine. I would say some (probably not most) of us do it regularly. Suggesting other people find something better to do with their time is where you trigger people.

1 Like

It’s up to about 24 cents of playtime that is missing. It isn’t really about the money, of course. But we also don’t pay per hour to play, we pay in larger chunks. So sure two day’s of missed playtime is only a dollar of money cost. But for a monthly payer, that is a little under 7% of the time they paid for. If you take the total downtimes for a month, and they happen to happen during the ‘prime time’ for you to be playing, you would be looking at almost 20% (four tuesday scheduled maintenances, and two other scheduled unscheduled maintenances) of your time that you paid for that you didn’t get to play.

Yes, the TOS clearly says you aren’t paying for play time, you are paying for ‘access to the game in it’s current state’ so if the servers aren’t up, the current state is not playing the game. However, if you already can’t play 15% of the time, and now they up the amount you can’t at all, it will get to you. Though really, if you can’t play that much, you probably should try to find a game you can play more regularly, if you are paying for it.