Will TBC be worth the investment for Arena?

The People

1 Like

You do realize that that thread is to come up with a solution so people don’t AFK anymore right? :man_facepalming: :joy: I don’t want the community to AFK but Blizzard forced them into it with their poor handling of Prepatch and bugs. Again The Abomb is fighting The Good Fight trying to make WoW better for The People.

Hopefully Blizzard can salvage this Prepatch some, fix the bugs and we can be off and running into TBC the greatest WoW expansion.

No, I mean who is Flux :man_shrugging: :rofl:

Again you can’t vote on it in the forums as per highlighted in my other post. Before World of Warcraft was even released, Abomb was The People’s Champ and will continue to be The People’s Champ long after WoW is gone.

He is your, along with the rest of the people’s, champion.

You can address him as The People’s Champion.

Losing is hard I know. You gave the election a good attempt but in the end, The People did not choose you.

1 Like

Yes The Abomb is and forever will be. Now time to fight The Good Fight in this or any other game where needed. I know it’s difficult to understand and grasp the nature of this title with a mortal mind. However it is true. Good luck out there and enjoy TBC everyone!

1 Like

big true

me.

stop trying to take my title bro

ur like an old dude that doesn’t realize parachute pants went out of style

3 Likes

This is literally the truth.

2 Likes

It’s not really that bad, you get 10 to 28 points on average per kill and bonus honor.

At first it was a horrible nerf coming down from 2700 points a win.

My god, these delusions of grandeur.

I work at a mental health clinic; if you need a bed I can see about getting you in.

Lotta people here with similar delusion, you’d fit in nicely.

2 Likes