Will S3 gladiator cutoff rating change due to dqs?

daily bump

This is a bump.

what time do you think is the best time to bump this thread? When will blizz most likely see it…if they are west coast time (the developers) I am thinking like noon EST is the perfect time since they are prob entering the office at 9 AM PST… thoughts?

Lol I hope you aren’t being serious. They’ve seen the thread. They understand the issue. They’ve chosen to ignore the issue completely and ignore anyone asking for a resolution.

3 Likes

Daily bump. looking for a yearly answer

1 Like

Not sure why anyone continues to bump at this point. They selected a player to be a part of the WoW Community Council. Said player then started their very own post seeking answers to this ([Classic] Season 3 PvP ladder cutoffs, rewards and cheaters) and they have now ignored this person for over a week. They clearly don’t give a sh%t, so much so that they can’t even be bothered to respond to a single one of these s3 related posts telling you they don’t give a sh%t.

There has been one blue / blizz tracker post over the past seven days. There is more than just us getting ignored it seems. I don’t mind bumping this post since afterall I do enjoy memeing.

2 Likes

Sadly, that’s the reality of current day Blizzard.
We get very little response to anything.
Too much red tape and not enough care for providing decent customer service.

2 Likes

I highly doubt the developers are happy about the lack of communication, but contracts and NDAs make it impossible for anyone not in an executive position to speak. That’s the red tape.
It’s not only a Blizzard thing, Community Managers rarely have the freedom to do their job because of this.

1 Like

I don’t thing NDAs are a valid excuse to not answering a thread with 200+ post. A simple “we are working on it” or “final cutoff will remain the same” is not something they cannot tell us because of NDAs…
I am myself working as customer support in big us corporation, i can tell you would be fired in less than a month if i was delivering the same services as the current GMs/Forum Admins… They are simply ignoring their customer requests and that’s even worst then being answered with a “no”.

1 Like

Small bump as blizz walks into their office and consumes their morning coffee… Or perhaps a blizz developer is taking care of their morning business on the toilet and happens to see this freshly bumped thread with this many comments and views.

2 Likes

When the boss says you can’t respond, it doesn’t matter how much you want to, you just can’t respond. I work in 3A and I can tell you, they are very adamant about staying quiet. I’ve effectively decoupled my work life from my non-work life entirely, because talking about anything related to the games my company published or worked on is too scary a prospect for me to even bother with the potential legal ramifications.
Looking at the community managers at my company is like watching dogs on a leash in a cage inside a house in an isolated room with a muzzle on.

1 Like

Still looking for an explication/answer from blizzard on this topic

Great bump timing… going to send my daily bump too

Jfat - Looks like if you keep it up on both of your hunters you have a good chance of getting r1 this season. I won’t be playing wrath at this point but I enjoyed our double healer battles last season when you played with nien and lexemic. You guys were legit the only hunter team that i’ve ever had issues with in 3s lol.

If we look at the entire portfolio of blizzard games at this point - classic or TBC classic is such a small niche and there really is only a handful of us players left who play at the top level. You know what i mean when you queue any team any bracket at 2.2k + mmr these days. You literally fight the same people only. There is definitely no variety anymore I feel on the NA ladder… just the same 20-30 nerds beating eachother up over and over again. This does not hold true on EU - at least what I have seen from EU streamers…seems like they get lots of variety except if they are at the tippy top of the ladder then you get r1 players playing r1 players (As it should be).

With me not playing wrath it further reduces the player base near the top although ive touched the tippy top of the ladder on more than a few occasions. I am what you would consider a casual wow player who has played enough to be dangerous but not enough to compete with the likes of Chan and snutz and other people who essentially put 10 hours a day into the game for arena (who play this game for a living). I am the person a lot of these players farmed to climb rating moreso since I play shaman in TBC (super easy for top mage / rogue / lock / dpriest / rdruids) to exploit shaman weaknesses. I’m not saying i’d be a super competitor in wrath if I’ve decided to play but what it means is - when the casual higher mmr player base diminishes it equals less fun due to only being stuck against r1 sweatlords in matchmaking situations.

I probably rambled on here and didn’t really correct grammar or anything but I hope the point gets across. I don’t care enough if this makes any sense to people but I figured I’d jot down these ideas for someone out there who takes the time and decides to read this.

Goodluck jfat in your climb and maybe i’ll see you on the battlefield in s4 (stop dodging me bro :smiley: ). I just need to catch you playing when paypays is in a drunken stupor to clap those cheeks :smiley: .

Thanks. Ya double Healer Hunter can be deceptively good if everyone is on the same page, some interesting games for sure. I’m sure you’ll run into us eventually, we queue more than most teams by a lot.

bumping still waiting ofc

1 Like

Looks like removing empty team of a ladder is pretty hard to do nowadays… definitively a month worth of work… waiting for any action from blizz

1 Like

Yeah sadly there is not an easy way to identify these teams through a website or something that has the ineligible teams already highlighted…oh wait I forgot there is cough cough ironforge.pro …

1 Like

daily bump

1 Like