Will Ragnaros and Onyxia drop Tier 2?

Couldn’t you get it off regular adult blue dragons at like a 3% rate :thinking:

I thought they added that much later but since this will be 1.12 it might be available yes

I’m not sure because my achievements are kind of all over the place. I was one of the people who took a break from the game before achievements were added. I have achievements for Exalted with Stormpike on 2/22/2009, UBRS on 3/16/2009, Ony and ZG level 60, plus Tabard of the Argent Dawn from the Scourge Invasion are from 3/26/2009, exalted with Zaldalar shows 4/09/2009 and my Paladin Charger achievement is 4/18/2009 but all of those were things I did in vanilla.

Because these “Tier 1” raid bosses dropped one Tier 2 item each in Vanilla

Didnt raid vanilla, huh?

Because they’re part of their loot table.

They’ll do exactly the same thing they did in Vanilla.

Add stuff in Phases the same way they did when they added patches and content updates in vanilla.

Uhh my Honor title that I got in vanilla doesn’t show the year I got the achievement until after Vanilla, because well, when did achievements release champ?

All of my vanilla achievements show 2009 as well and many of my classic achievements did not even carry over.

For example ragnaros kill was not part of my original achievements on this character although obviously we had him on farm.

All vanilla achievements need to be taken with a grain of salt as far as accuracy goes.

How to identify someone that started playing in legion 101

lol, whoops

1 Like

Helm and legs will be available P1. They only gear that won’t be are the pieces that were added as dungeon drops for ‘catch up’ gear.

I have the rep and achievements and mine didn’t carry over. The achievements are buggy.

Yeah, some of mine did when I combined my original account over to my b net account. I have my Argent Dawn tabard but I had to re-kill Hakkar and Ossirian to get those achievements. Also my Stone Guard title never carried over but other people got theirs :frowning:

When you are on the forums, everyone started WoW since the Beta, and downed a few bosses in Naxx if not cleaned it completely

1 Like

Yeah I’m the same way. I cleared MC/Only/BWL in Vanilla, and I got my dreadsteed on my warlock in MC. Then in bc/wotLk I had retired my lock, and played a paladin. Got my charger and didn’t play the warlock for almost a year. Charger achievement I have is listed almost a year before my dreadsteed, even tho I got the dreadsteed in Vanilla and charger in wrath, then I took a break from wrath till a month ago. When I came back I show no raid progression in anything Vanilla/tbc.

Agreed. It shows my Ony kill on 10/2008 but ZG on 1/2009? My Paladin charger in 2009 but I Know I got that one in vanilla. Also my PvP title blood guard on 10/2008 but scout two months later in December?

i smell retail

T2 pants were on Ragnaros. T2 Helm was on Ony. That never changed in 1.12.

1 Like

It does it on the date you logged in. You can check my legacy pvp achievements. It says that I achieved Grand Marshal at lvl 60 in July of 2009, because that was the first time I logged in after achievements came out. I quit shortly after BC came out and didn’t log on again until I got some free time from Blizz in 2009.