Will people on 12 Month reoccurring Sub get Mount?

Will the people on 12 month reoccurring subs get the new wondrous wavewhisker mount or do we have to change the plan and pay the 80 dollars?

Pretty sure this comes up every 6mo mount offer and IIRC the answer is always yes.

there hasnt normally been 12 month subs before this year, the 12 month sub was introduced with the beetle mount

Wait. What new mount?

Oooooo

They gave us 4 mounts for subbing for a year. I doubt we’ll get a fifth, especially since they never said any future mounts beyond the rabbit.

p.s. It would be nice if they did. I love goldfish.

In the past recurring 6mo subs would get the mount offers, just maybe not immediately. I guess we’ll have to see how it goes this time. Those 2 days of waiting will probably spawn 50 posts on GD asking why they haven’t been given the mount yet.

ya true, kind of a pain. my account will be subed until 2025 if i change the plan to 6 months =_= lol

.I thought I was bad until February. I have no intention of playing longer than an hour a week

Pretty sure we’re supposed to

Well, they always offer those mounts as a stand alone.

The 6 month ones.

Right, you can simply pony up $25 for the mount and forego extending your subscription at all.

Or roughly 600k gold.

Almost always. The murloc mount from the 12-month sub was considered a “special event” mount and was never made available as a standalone. But this one in theory should be a “standard” bonus subscription reward and available on the store as a separate purchase.

Edit: I can see that it’s ALREADY available so yeah, you’re right.

Well, tbf, I said they always offer the 6 month mounts, not the annual.

I’m fairly certain that Blizzard clearly stated those who were on 12-month subs would receive the 6-month subs that released as well, as long as the sub was active at the time.

I thought that meant the rabbit… so I hope you’re right.

Doesn’t look like it.

They were talking about the rabbit.

“Bruno will order THREE 6 month subs!!!”

Here you go:

Special Offer With a 6-Month Subscription

When you sign up for a 6-month subscription, you’ll receive the fintastical mount—Wondrous Waveshisker-- in World of Warcraft and the bubble-bound Glub pet in Wrath of The Lich King Classic. If you’re currently on a 6-month or 12-month recurring subscription with a future renewal date, you’ll receive the mount and the pet as a gift in your Battle.net desktop app at no additional charge no later than July 24, 2023 (must be redeemed by January 31, 2024).

2 Likes

Yay I love being wrong!

1 Like

When I asked in Discord, and guildmate sent me this. As well as another guildmate who had the 1-year from waaay back who said they had gotten all the mounts. So yeh, looks like we will get it.

1 Like