Will people on 12 Month reoccurring Sub get Mount?

Like I said: it’s good to be wrong!

1 Like

Ack, sorry Theforums, I wasn’t trying to step on your toes there. I was posting at the same time, and didn’t even notice you’d beat me by a few seconds. :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

sweet thank you!

Is it a flying fish? If it’s just a water mount that would be underwhelming.

I’ll get it free I am still on one 6 month sub and another 1 yr sub I don’t have to pay till 2025 or so…LOL…plus add in 1 month sub being added every other month for my RAF …the year one…

Just showed up in the gift claim section of the Battle.net app for me with my year subscription.

2 Likes

Yay for fish. I really wish they would let us have those pets on Live too, but eh. I get having incentives to the other game modes as well.

This fish looks amazing though. I really like it.

1 Like

As a pet collector, I wish they would too.

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

2 Likes

We already have several fishy in Bubble battle pets in retail now…like 5 or 6 of them…

Now I’m waiting for all of the “but you paid extra for that mount” trolling to start on the forums…

Yep I have already received mine, while just sitting here on the computer.

1 Like

Mine just rolled into the Bnet client as well :slight_smile: Now to try out the mount…

Just got mine, the mountspecial is great!

I got mine just a bit ago. Is this the first mount that counts as a Flying, ground, and swimming mount at the same time?

Yes, those who have the year sub will get the mount, it just might be delayed a day or two.

Yes, you get the mount. I did.

1 Like