Will I get ban if I open two WoW account from different battlenet?

I didn’t know that one battlenet can be bought as two account and I just bought a shadowland into another battlenet account as i wish to play two accounts… So if I open same account on a pc will I get ban?

You can have up to 8 individual WoW licenses on a single battle.net account. As long as you do not violate the rules, you can play them all at the same time…though that would be very difficult unless you know how to multibox without using input broadcasting software.

2 Likes

Yes I know about this after i bought another account on different battlenet, but as for now i already bought it so the question is that will I get ban if I open two account with different battlenet?

As long as the name is the same on both accounts, you should be fine.

1 Like

Yup it is, thanks for the answer :smiley: just worrying about it…

1 Like

No, just through letter of the rules from our EULA you can have up to three Battle.net Accounts in your name.

And, while you can register and play on multiple Accounts, you are not allowed to have more than three (3) Accounts with Blizzard Balance.

Assuming you aren’t exploiting, or logging into multiple WoW licenses from multiple locations at the same time, there shouldn’t be an issue.

3 Likes

im banned cause open multiple tab, ive opened 3 tab, to get some gold skinned, and get more drop trash from another account then boom ive got banned today, i dont used another app just opened 3 tab to get more gold for buying gametime and mount, ive done submit but still dont response

If you want to contest your ban, you will need to submit an appeal, which the e-mail sent to you will inform you of how to go about it.

But it’s not wise to necro threads. Normally I would say to open your own new thread, but there are no GMs on this forum, so it wouldn’t do anything about your ban or suspension. The only thing you can do is file an appeal and wait for that to go through. I haven’t seen any noteworthy delays here recently, so it shouldn’t take more than 24 hours, give or take.

2 Likes

it said resolved, ok i will do create new topic mom

To be honest, there’s really no need to open another topic as the only way to contest a ban is via the ticket system.

6 Likes

My instincts tell me there is a lot more to your story than “I collected some stuff and got ban-hammered.” However, that is between you and Blizzard, and the only way you can address an account penalty is by filing an appeal ticket. And no, there is no phone number or live chat for appeals.