Will Hunters NEED to choose Necrolord to tame undead?

Hmm. Well, there are a couple things I could do horde side (like unlocking Zandalari and Vulpera) if I switched to undead for a wee bit. I really don’t have a Covenant in mind for this guy, my main interest going into SL for him is any Dark Ranger customizations.

There’s those skeletal T-Rex at Zuldazar and the mummified raptor at last boss of kings rest that should be tameable if I’m not mistaken.

1 Like

L4D. means Left 4 Dead. A video game with zombies.
I thought they were undead but after looking at the petopia animals I can kinda see the difference. I mean I thought the plague bears were undead with rotting flesh, but I guess they are more so diseased? I look forward to unlocking the tome all the same.

I think “diseased” was just the justification for taming them but there are a lot of ghost we can tame and those are definitely undead.

p.s. And that hawk Rankin and I linked? You can’t tell me that’s not undead :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Yeah I had that bird as a tame, so that is why this post confused me. I think they are looking at very distinct animals under the term undead. Again I agree with you that to me it looks undead, so it is a bit confusing but after looking at Petopia i kind of came out of it with a bit more clarity.

Dark Range customization…go on. I’m listening.

No I agree. I would 100% agree with that bird being undead. But I think since it has been in here for quite some time, it would be weird to then lock it down all of a sudden, just to unlock it again after you get the tome. That is my thoughts behind it.

Cloud Serpent taming only requires a current MoP exalted rep, right?

Or do we have to grind out something else?

so Necrolords was on my list for my hunter as a possible go to for covenants… I think it just rose to the top… lol I mean… a bone dinosaur??? LOL I need the pets. all of them. There’s so many more I need to get!!

do you think this will mean we can tame those creatures in drustvar? because I can’t tame those at the moment and I’d really love to.

Lots of discussion and speculation. There also appears to be a quest:

3 Likes

Yess!!!
You have made my day!! Oh please let this be something we can get. So I could be a cool looking hunter with cool red eyes. Yep yep sign me up. Even if it is like the green fire quest the warlocks got awhile ago. thank you!!!

3 Likes

Undead beasts atleast.

1 Like

So can we tame Rezan? Want that snobby Trex obeying me now

1 Like

No, but you can tame him:

https://www.wow-petopia.com/look.php?id=armoredtrex_body_gold_armor-helmet_armor

I can’t tell the difference.

Oh I see. Rezen has gold feet.

3 Likes

He was a bit snobby wasn’t he. It would be funny to make him do tricks or play dead. Or make an emote when you summon him like “whose looking down on who now!!”

3 Likes

Yeeeeeees! Undead Hunters get it in the prepatch!

2 Likes

The wolf slayer sniper rifle brings it all together.

1 Like

I’m a horse girl in RL- and can’t wait to have a pair of black stallions, especially the red eyed ones.

Y’all can keep all the undead critters.
edit- Those do look cool, Tovi

3 Likes

Nope, you need to be alliance to get horses.

…imagine if that was true. LOL

1 Like

you could of googled it, lol

and wow not knowing about left 4 dead. your either very young or very old