Will getting Glad other than Faerlina or Benediction looked as ghetto glads?

Good points I guess just the haters aka didn’t get glad because they didn’t play the meta-type folks with excuses are gonna be the ones who mainly say that

With the current 4-hour wait time on those servers, it just makes no sense but to roll on the lesser ones ( who btw are having 2 hour wait times now) really feel Blizzard is artificially capping it to create even more buzz

and yeah I still feel getting Glad on Classic will be a great achievement to redo it and pretty prestigious since its percentage based

can’t get more ghetto than that guy who was like 1900 and didn’t even know he was in the cutoff in his dead battlegroup

Yeah, I knew a Warlock who got it for being like 1800 in 5v5 on his RP server battlegroup or something.

Hmmm.

1 Like

that’s incredible
lightning does strike twice sometimes
i didn’t even know there was another case of it

None of you will ever understand of grinding out titles on Emberstorm. 40min ques above 2200.

1 Like

did it change?

Bringing Arena PvP to Wrath Classic - In Development / Wrath Classic Beta - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Arena rewards should look very much like they did in Burning Crusade Classic and the original Wrath of the Lich King. The Arena ladder will be calculated based on each player’s personal rating:

• Rank 1: End a PvP season in the top 0.1% of the Arena ladder.
  • Gladiator: End a PvP season in the top 0.5% of the Arena ladder.
  • Duelist: End a PvP season in the top 3% of the Arena ladder.
  • Rival: End a PvP season in the top 10% of the Arena ladder.
  • Challenger: End a PvP season in the top 35% of the Arena ladder.

༼∩☉ل͜☉༽⊃━☆゚ . * ・ 。゚ALL MIGHTY ONE?

this makes me happy im trash
if i had to wait nearly an hour for qs, id end up logging off

I had to play two account sat once in Heroes of the Storm to finish placements one season. :sob:

what in tarnation

There weren’t even ten people at that MMR so no pops.

jesus christ
i guess wow isn’t actually dead/dying in light of that
what mmr is it and how does it correlate to high/low for reference

Man I use to grind Archeage arenas. I’d q up and go eat dinner it wasn’t gonna pop for an hour or so. WoW isn’t dead it’s just not what it was.

I was huge into the original guild wars as a kid and I’m in a discord where they organize games because it geniunely will never pop unless they q snipe each other

2 Likes

Really enjoyed GW 2 model you could just go in an pvp not that much of grind at all

sad to see it die like that

Hoping that the big surge for Wrath stays that way, and then on to DF , Guessing retail will have a very low amount of glad mounts this last season =(

Might become a sought-after collection? =)

Way different than gw1 I think 2 didn’t take off because it insta split the population in half being such a different game for a sequel

1 Like

right you are, did you ever try SWTOR? maybe I am way off topic here but that also had a nice pvp model and great story never understood why it just never took off

Nah I never played it. I spent the majority of my life playing EverQuest 2 and Archeage.

I decided to retire in my gamer dad years on this game cuz it’s so casual with the amount of grinding

1 Like

The games unfortunate fatal flaw at it’s foundation.

That horrible Hero Engine.

Such wasted potential. I played the cr@p out of that game. But it got to me too in the end.

That… and the horrible lag I had to endure after they canned the OCE servers.

1 Like

Is glad server based in classic? Thought it was all one big battlegroup so wouldn’t it be the entire ladder? I don’t see why getting glad on those servers would be more prestigious than glad on another if you’re still competing for a glad spot vs them.

1 Like

Glad’s a glad. Don’t let people dictate your pride.

1 Like

I don’t think Classic followed the Battlegroup title distribution concept if I’m not mistaken. I did hear from someone that it was based on server, so I always thought it was going to be that way, however I’m also not sure if they plan on changing that implementation in Wrath.