Will getting Glad other than Faerlina or Benediction looked as ghetto glads?

Is glad server based in classic? Thought it was all one big battlegroup so wouldn’t it be the entire ladder? I don’t see why getting glad on those servers would be more prestigious than glad on another if you’re still competing for a glad spot vs them.

1 Like

Glad’s a glad. Don’t let people dictate your pride.

1 Like

I don’t think Classic followed the Battlegroup title distribution concept if I’m not mistaken. I did hear from someone that it was based on server, so I always thought it was going to be that way, however I’m also not sure if they plan on changing that implementation in Wrath.

Nothing will ever be as ghetto as S4 BFA glad.

2 Likes

Unchained glad

1 Like

It was bad but ineffable truth pals and haste corruption locks/fire mages just murdering everyone :joy:

Also, I watched a dude literally 1 shot his way to 2500 purely by popping bubble and hoping for a stars proc :joy:

love that x song

oh yah, feel like people have forgotten how bad that season really was. hasted greater pyro spam. 3 chaos bolts from one death coil. destro spammable root talent that didn’t even require immolate on the target or anything. 9x gush assass rogue everywhere. The RNG corrupts before the vendor. lonngggg damp games every single time.

that massive inflation in unchained aside, end of s2 was lots of fun. tons of comp variety towards the end

I link this every time someone doubts which season was the worst :joy:

If you had the right gear/class and a little luck, you could hit 2500

ehh at least that was in 2s and towards the end when the season was giga inflated anyway, especially EU 2s always has a ton of activity so much higher ratings.

i think RMP abusing spite was more cheesy than that, and more consistent/unfair.

also forgot to mention PvE trinkets like claw, voodoo doll, bike/drest.
vitality conduit

just a horrible horrible season. probably the worst. this current season is also going to go down as one of the worst as well. no changes, forced gear regrind, extremely short season like why, should’ve just left us in s3.

1 Like

no because its not like ur on some backwater battle group. ur still fighting all the same people