Will Blizzard ever listen to the collectors in this game?

Can’t buy eggs with gold

In reference to holiday currencies and holiday events

1 Like

So stop using them.

didn’t realize the jailer and sylvanas were holiday events :slightly_smiling_face:

don’t worry, I didn’t. People around here just like to throw that term out when someone disagrees with them.

Then stop making arguments based on things they didn’t say

didn’t do that either sweety :slightly_smiling_face:
I directly quoted in my first post if you want to go back and read it.

I’ve a lot of alts, I’ll still ask for changes in the forums…a lot of serious collectors call out the bad design when you find it. You can find multiple collectors in the top 100 complaining about this holidays drops, Who defines what’s a serious or non-serious collector? you can have your own point of view, everyone will define this different.

This is even worse for new players, because as mentioned by Tovi, we beat odds by numbers, usually new players only have 1-2 characters, they notice the massive RNG and that’s off-putting.

And Blizzard should pick a lane because they keep saying “respect player time” in their videos, they never define what’s rare, its a perception of each player and community and changes if you ask different players.

And most importantly, Its a game, it should prioritize the fun aspect and goals for the players, WoW players should try other games and MMORPGs specially in order to get some knowlege how this items,events are handle in other games.

We already had a reward Dev explaining the issues with low drop cosmetics…

Devs could do a vendor or just an increase % each kill like the legendary system, We don’t have any progress at all even if we attempt the same thing with 70-100-300 alts or multiple accounts.

2 Likes

This is all Blizzard really needs to know.

They can make content that can take players 12 years to complete…which means 12 years worth of subscription money.

Why would they ever make these kinds of mount grinds make sense, when it is potentially worth 12 years of subscription money for almost no work?

1 Like

I was being flippant.

In that post.

I hope not. it’s a mmo you aren’t supposed or need to have everything. It’s cool to see people with stuff that you don’t have but now everyone has everything.

1 Like

Other MMORPGs have vendor systems and not everyone has everything…It depends on the source, Holidays for example should be an event that you celebrate and work towards a goal that can be accomplish. Other MMORPGs have even vendors for their “Mythic” quality sets / mounts, however; in order to get the currency you need to kill the boss multiple times, the boss could give you the item directly or use the BLP.

You still need to have the skill to reach that kill multiple times, not everyone will do that.

1 Like

These collectors aren’t worried about mythic items they get them a few expansions later. And I don’t even think mythic mounts should be available after the tier ends. The idea that collectors need everything in this game is crazy.

1 Like

bro why would they listen to you when they know you’re so addicted to collecting you’ll keep subbing and farming that 1% drop rate forever. If they just let you buy the stuff you might unsub.

It is.

Like the OP. Over 800 mounts. Nobody can convince me they need carpet mount recolor #4.

Let things be rare.

2 Likes

on a vendor? no ty… I don’t like that idea! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I like to see the rare of the rare drop for me!!
I know a lot of you might agree that but don’t put “WE”, still many other don’t want that idea as well…

I used Mythic as an example, I’m not talking about hand outs, I’m talking that players need the possibility to acquired most items in game if they put the effort, not the game being a slot machine for some items with limited attempts. That the possibility exist, it doesn’t mean everyone will do it. Just like the massive expansion achievement.

That’s a clear example of a goal that everyone can achieve, not everyone will do it.

2 Likes

Blizzard has no reason to listen to collectors you guys will do things you hate for pixels.

Add more mage towers, massive meta achievements and things will be rare without requiring a low % drop.

1 Like

I mean I would rather them put stuff behind a acheive like that than up the drop rate on every rare mount in the game.

I’m talking about the people that want drops rates to be dramatically increased because mount #12353 didn’t drop for them.

A lot of collectors don’t want a dramatic increase, but a BLP that shows progress, otherwise its like the love rocket 10+ years and nothing to show, increase me the drop % by 0.1 % with each kill or provide a side currency system that takes more that 1 year. That turns the grind into a goal.

2 Likes

What’s the issue with having a rare mount in the game only some will have?