Will Blizzard accept Bitcoin soon

Hello all
Twitch Official accept Bitcoin and i fell blizzard need to follow the future internet money.

What u guys think about the Technologie for future onnline games like payments ? cause the real money will vanish soon or later into crypto blockchain

2 Likes

I think people are idiots for accepting an unregulated currency that isn’t backed by anything and is totally unregulated.

22 Likes

With how volatile bitcoin is, I can’t see anybody ever using it as a legitimate currency unless they’re hiding a trail.

2 Likes

how much is a bitcoin worth, do you want to buy decades worth of time or something?

2 Likes

i agree to many alt coins but i talk about Btc and since day one i follow this guy here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aILeOqZEwY&pbjreload=10

As opposed to just paying 15 dollars? I don’t understand why you have to complicate things.

8 Likes

Blizz accept rral money not fake imgimary money. “I got 3 millions fools to b3lieve this is 15 bucks. Let hope the company fall for it too.”

4 Likes

Like fiat currency? :rofl:

4 Likes

I don’t know about Blizzard, but as for me, I’m going to accept BitCoin-- or any other alt currency-- the day that the IRS does.

1 Like

That still exists?

It isn’t legit, so you won’t see legit companies accepting it.

Yes, I did read that you said Twitch accepts it.

Sorry but bitcoin isn’t fake money. Try again though

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like

I also have Smile Stamps and FunBucks. Perhaps they would take those, as well?

3 Likes

Hopefully not. Cryptocurrencies need to die and fade into history. They only serve to raise prices on computer equipment and create shortages. I find their existence to be unacceptable.

7 Likes

What kind of processing fee does Twitch pay for Bitcoin transactions? Anyone know?

Blizzard doesn’t even accept their OWN Monopoly Money for sub payments.

1 Like

Blizzard doesn’t accept gold bullion either.

They don’t even accept their own currency for certain mount promotions, what makes you think they’ll accept Bitcoin? :joy:

Bitcoins the druglords currency of choice. Lots of crime and payment to henchmen in the form of btc now days. Its all over the news.

All i can say is id never take a volatile stock as a payment over guaranteed cash.

People treat bitcoin like it’s a convenience like PayPal. But it ain’t. It’s a virtual currency with ABSOLUTELY NO SECURITY BEHIND IT. It’s only a matter of time before it crashes. I strongly advise people to have as little to do with it as possible.