Wildhammer Should Be An Allied Race

Different culture doesn’t equal different race.

I don’t. To you maybe. You have no argument.

Again different culture does not equal different race.

Highmountain and mechagnomes are biologically different than normal tauren and gnomes. Wildhammer are not.

Again biologically different from normal draenei.

Again biologically different from normal orcs.

Because we already have dwarves and we are getting wildhammer customization meaning we are getting wildhammer. No need to muck up the races by adding something that isn’t a different race. Shamans exist for dwarves and guess what? Lorewise when you play a shaman you play as a wildhammer dwarf. If you’re so set on different culture = different race (which it doesn’t) we already have wildhammers aka shamans.

Also you have yet to give me one reason besides culture (Culture ≠ Race) as to why wildhammer are a different race of dwarves. Go ahead find something compelling that proves wildhammer dwarves are a separate biologically different race of dwarves. Go ahead I’ll wait…

2 Likes

That could be fun. I’ll support you.

Neither do antlers. Lol

Or a lack of Fel radiation.

You don’t know what a Wildhammer is. Go read up on em.

Odd that you think that’s important.

HMT and Maghar are the same things as Tauren and Orcs.

They’re not…

Not according to devs…

Light infused but that’s it.

No… They’re without the Fel radiation…

We’re getting pretend Wildhammer.

You play an IF dwarf who learned from the Wildhammer.

Is a dwarf lock a DID?

You’re set in the word race.

HMT and Mag’har are Tauren and Orcs.

If you think they’d be the same as an IF dwarf and can’t already see the difference then you can’t possibly understand.

Also you have a lot of false ideas about orcs and HMT and LFD.

Hey, you don’t want em. That’s fine. You’ve dropped your opinion on this thread several times at this point, so please shut your trap now and stop derailing the OP’s thread lol. There’s no reasonable excuse for you to be drawing this out, other than you being a trolling prick so, yeah, knock it off already.

2 Likes

All they’d need to do is introduce a Gryphon wild god to teach it to the Wildhammers.

2 Likes

Aye. Can’t remember what thread I saw that in but I liked that the best

Amani could work but Revantusk make much more sense and don’t need an explanation, plus they’re the natural opposites of the Wildhammer, unlike the Amani.

3 Likes

Highmountain are biologically identical to normal Tauren. They just have a magic spell that changes their horns. Yaungol and Taunka have biological drift and they’re not playable options.

Mechagnomes are also biologically identical to regular Gnomes. It’s like you’re saying that a person with prosthetic limbs is somehow no longer a human being.

Not really? They’re juiced up on magic, but they’re still Draenei.

Mag’har are even more biologically similar to normal Orcs. The fel taint that renders their skin green will fade over time. Then we’ll have brown Orcs alongside other brown Orcs.

3 Likes

They should be though, especially taunka.

2 Likes

I was hoping you’d come by!

Figured you could keep us straight on troll stuff. Lol

I know right? This guy is nuts.

God’s yes! That’d be neat!

2 Likes

Someone knows Zurogrusel from the megathread, I’m becoming famous :sunglasses:

They’re already in the Horde and have been for a while, they’ve just been sadly forgotten about, like the frostborn dwarves for Alliance. Sadly, it’s extremely unlikely they’ll ever become ARs, likely just customization if even. However, customization or AR, they’d make an excellent pair.

2 Likes

One the of the greatest injustices in WoW is Wildhammer Dorfs still not being a playable race. Another is Grumbol Grimhammer not being used more.

3 Likes

At least frostborn haven’t been turned into customization. They should be an AR too.

Aye that’s for sure.

I agree wholeheartedly on both points.

2 Likes

So roll a Dwarf Shaman and ride a gryphon mount. It looks awesome!

1 Like

Not good enough!

Though that is basically what I’m doing till we actually get the Wildhammer as an AR.

Seriously they’ve done a lot for the Alliance and they are just not IF dwarves. They really should have their own AR.

It’s a real shame for them to be relegated to simple customization.

2 Likes

You know that Wildhammer options are being added in Shadowlands, right?

Sorry edited my post a second ago please refer to it. And yes I do.

So then what’s the issue? You can ride gryphons, look like a Wildhammer, and be a Wildhammer!

1 Like

Until Wildhammers are made an actual playable race, replete with their own starting zone, racial leader telling me I am the best, and from level 1 - 5 throwing lighting hammers at Horde atop my gryphon, you are at best playing a bronzebeard cosplaying a Wildhammer Dorf.

3 Likes

The new starting zone is Exile’s Reach. You are playing a Wildhammer Dwarf now. There’s never been a label thrown on Dwarves that specifically said “Bronzebeard Dwarf.”

Roll a Shaman!

3 Likes

No racial, no lore, no voicelines, no racial mount, nothing.

Not a Wildhammer if you’re just a IF dwarf with Wildhammer tatts.

Not sure I need all of that. Regular AR treatment works for me.