Wildhammer Should Be An Allied Race

Just as it says in the title! That’s my stance I likely won’t move from that. Please feel free to share your ideas on Wildhammer racials or anything else regarding them.

`https://wow.gamepedia.com/Wildhammer_dwarf

Seriously though, they deserve their own racials, heritage armor, voice lines, tabard, mount etc. Storm Hammers are a main thing with them and their relationships with their Gryphons are central to their people.

Some info on Stormhammers since folk seem to think they’re shaman powers.
`https://wow.gamepedia.com/Stormhammer

Not to mention they’re a chance to add a druid to the Alliance. (I know some think they’d need a story for how and why and that’s fine). Like say a Gryphon Wild God who helps them establish a link to the Cenarion Circle.

Also their racial mount would obviously be a Gryphon which is cool.

Horde can get their Raventusk or Amani Forest Trolls who also deserve AR treatment and would pair nicely with the Wildhammer.

Possible Compromise?:
Blizzard allows for a choice of regular Bronzebeard Dwarf Racials and Wildhammer Racials. Effectively allowing the customization to encompass a fully realized Wildhammer Dwarf.

Bonus if they add heritage armor and a mount!

Capital: Aerie Peak
Leader: Falstad Wildhammer
Racial Mount: Wildhammer Gryphon

Classes:
Warrior
Hunter
Rogue
Priest*
Shaman
Druid**
Death Knight***

*Not entirely sure if Priest makes sense.
**Druid would need a tiny bit of explanation but I think it’s well within the realm of possibility.
***Death knight because all races are able to be one.

Tossing up some Racial ideas:
Storm Hammer
Throw an electrified hammer at your foe dealing X nature damage and stunning them for x amount of time.

Gryphon Rider
You can use your Gryphons as a flight mount at level 10 and get (Whatever the flight level of riding will be called) for free.

Stoneskin
Stam increased by 1% and poisons, disease, curse, magic and bleed duration are reduced by 10%.

Thank you for reading and feel free to let me know if I should add anything.

21 Likes

Wildhammer (A)/Amani Trolls (H) go go go!

17 Likes

Oooo! Prefect! Amani (Raventusk?) go hand in hand with the Wildhammer!

I like it!

2 Likes

I like the idea of dwarf druid, but I don’t think it’s possible to execute it properly. I’d rather they just come up with a new race that can be both paladin and druid (Alliance has none, Horde has two).

I agree OP. Dwarf druids please.

I also liked the amani trolls race idea that was mentioned

5 Likes

Blizzard found a way to implement ARs at half cost/resources. We are not getting anymore.

2 Likes

What concerns do you have about Dwarven Druid implementation?

Aye, They fit perfectly together and the Wildhammer deserve recognition and an AR.

Devs said they’d use the feature to add races again… so thats probably wrong.

Also they’re not implementing AR’s through customization. They’re implementing player options to RP.

A player dwarf is either an Ironforge Dwarf or a Dark Iron Dwarf as far as the lore is concerned. Its players who now have the option to decide their dwarf is a Wildhammer. Thats all the customization gives us.

1 Like

Play a warrior, talent stormbolt, and ride a gryphon.

Easy.

8 Likes

Oh I’ve never thought of that I said sarcastically.

Come on now. They’re worth more than that.

You don’t get racials you’re locked into one class, no voicelines, no lore, you lose everything.

They deserve an actual AR.

5 Likes

They should add the ability to choose between a few voices for the core races.

As for the racials… Vanilla dwarves already have some of the best ones. I’m fine with those.

2 Likes

Wildhammers are dwarves and guess what…? We have dwarves already. The only thing separating wildhammer from dwarves is tattoos. So someone with tattoos is a different race as someone who doesn’t? That’s how silly your request is. Also racials? Again they’re literally dwarves, so of course they would have the same racials as normal dwarves because again they’re dwarves. Dark irons would be the only exception because their differences to normal dwarves are actually biological.

9 Likes

Wildhammer are more in sense like Orcs not tauren/ night elf.

They wouldn’t get druids to begin with they’d have shamans and hunters

3 Likes

Falstad probably would have something to say about that :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I agree with the voices thing. That sounds cool.

The Racials; while Dwarf racials are good for sure the Wildhammer should have their own. At least if the DID are getting their own.

You don’t know what a Wildhammer is do ya?

I disagree.

While not at all canon they had em in the rpg tabletop game and they’re very into nature and spirits. Wouldn’t take a lot to get them where they need to be.

Maybe they’ve got a Gryphon Wild God hanging around that’s recently started teaching them… Worked for the Darkspear.

I don’t think that guy knows anything about Wildhammer. He’s just here to say no. Lol

4 Likes

Dude, Highmountain Tauren already exist as a separate race.

And we have wildhammer as shadowlands customization. Why would they add a customization option as a separate race when it makes more sense to make it a customization option.

I do. The differences are so small they might as well not exist. They’re dwarves.

Educate me then as to what major difference there is between a wildhammer and a dwarf then.

2 Likes

Nah we’re getting Ironforge dwarves with tattoos. That’s not Wildhammer.

Totally different culture and people.

You invalidate yourself with the second sentence.

Go read about em. They’re not the same people. Culture is different they haven’t lived below ground since the War of the Three Hammers.

If HMT and Mechagnomes are different enough so are Wildhammer.

Heck LFD ain’t much removed from draenei either.

Then there’s Mag’har…

Out of curiosity why are you against them? You afraid this takes a spot for another race or something?

Mechagnomes should be able to be Mechadruids and Mechapaladins. I will die on this hill, it’s also the same hill I use to fight for Goat Legs for Demon Hunters.

Pointless, no one wants to play with a diaper.

1 Like

We all gotta get old at some point.

1 Like