Wildhammer Horde Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Horde side of Wildhammer (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

Baratrolz was a troll rogue who used to play with a guild leader named Nerb… can’t remember the name of the guild though. Reach out!

I played a Tauren hunter by the name of Apu, was part of a mid guild Banhammer. Looking for former members, Muku (druid), Alekto(mage i think), or others.

1 Like

I played a undead rogue by the name of Proninja.

I played Orc hunter named Harold. Looking for old Neoauld bros. Especially my Tauren hunter buddy Sherbert. :hugs:

1 Like

Darq - Undead Priest

Sup? This should be interesting…

4 Likes

Orc Hunter Boreface from Banana Boyz and Neoauld!

1 Like

Logz Undead Warrior here!

I played an Undead Mage named Undeadrose was part of Banhammer and a couple other guilds.

What’s up Redux?!? How you been? Keep in contact with anyone from back in the day?

I was in Banhammer. Deathspade - Tauren Warrior. Probably had a rogue alt named Kovrm or Vaypor or something. Had a female orc shaman named Funqueesha.

Could have been a different server, and it was looong ago, but Had 2 rogues that named themselves Cain and Abel, and then had a few other guys named Ping, Pang, and Pong.

Edit: I remember Undeadrose and Apu.

1 Like

Hey guys some of you might remember me and the crew that I ran with:

Ras (rank14 rogue), playing with Toyrus, Asheels, and a few others.

Blacklisted, Shame, Mutiny,

We’re hoping to reconnect with any pvp’ers or anyone else who remembers us. We’re rolling horde. happy classic!

Here’s a pvp video from back in the day. Check it out and you might recognize some old names!

Where’s all my Dawn of Wolves and Monolithic peeps??

Played Shaynah - Mage.

4 Likes

Anshamis Undead Priest from Murder and Mayhem as well as Provoked Profits give me a shout out.

Neublood tauren druid old guild was BYOB I think we started towards the end of vanilla

@Undeadrose and Apu, you guys remember the guild Pandemonium as well?

3 Likes

yo does anyone remember Deadmager? he was more popular BC era i guess, but truly a moment in wildhammer history

7 Likes

Feller Orc Huntard, Pandemonium

I can’t remember names for balls but I’m sure that one Hunter remembers me passing on T2 chest so he can finish his 8/8. God knows everyone in Pande remembers the TWIN EMPS HALLWAY ANUBIS WIPES! And the constant barrage of “Take your AoE abilities off the bar” during twin emps. There was also that one mage with the fire ice related name, a true PvP hero.

Cult of Slack for like the 1 day I was in the guild had the best name and site on server, Wildhammer was also home to the Legendary Frog guild because that was a thing. Then TBC killed Pande and that was that.

1 Like

@Kovrm, I remember Pandemonium, I think it was when Banhammer split. I think I was guild leader of Pandemonium and Terminus was the name of our main tank. I used to PvP a lot, but forgot the names of the people I used to PvP with. (Kannon - Druid used to run the flag for us in WSG)

1 Like