Wildhammer Dwarves are Possible

Going to agree that there should just be separate skins/tattoos.

Wildhammers don't have enough differences visually to be a separate race.
11/08/2018 08:20 AMPosted by Mortis
11/08/2018 08:12 AMPosted by Tovi

Orcs are divided by those that drank fel and those that didn’t.

The three dwarf clans have more differences than skin color.

Orc clans are waaay more different. You have everything from japanese samurai orcs to orcs that bleed lava.

Ok well how many of those weird orcs joined the Horde? Wildhammer has been a non-playable Alliance race for... forever.
1 Like
11/08/2018 08:24 AMPosted by Tovi
Ok well how many of those weird orcs joined the Horde?

All of them except the Pale Orcs lol
Or they could just make it an Alliance equivalent to the Belf gold eyes and straight backs Orcs got & give the regular Dwarves Wildhammer tattoos. They shouldn't be on the table when regular Dwarves are already hurting for players.
11/07/2018 10:19 PMPosted by Mortis
11/07/2018 10:14 PMPosted by Malec
...Mmm, maybe.

But the heritage armor doesn't seem to have that Wildhammer aesthetic. Yknow?

Wildhammer Heritage Armor would simply be the character naked with leaves and gryphon feathers glued to their underwear lol

Besides, it's not like Mag'har Orcs get Shadowmoon or Shattered Hand themed Heritage Armor. They get Garrosh-like gear and that's it.

So what should the Forsaken 'heritage armor' be? A coffin? Since they're just dead people? :P
11/08/2018 08:30 AMPosted by Mardrigala
So what should the Forsaken 'heritage armor' be? A coffin? Since they're just dead people? :P

A t-shirt that says 'zomboobies!'
11/08/2018 08:32 AMPosted by Sternbridge
11/08/2018 08:30 AMPosted by Mardrigala

A t-shirt that says 'zomboobies!'

I'd want that.
11/07/2018 10:19 PMPosted by Mortis
Wildhammer Heritage Armor would simply be the character naked with leaves and gryphon feathers glued to their underwear lol

Don't knock until you've tried it lad.

Seriously, I'd be over the moon if they'd implement Wildhammer Dwarves.
Wildhammer dwarves are all about their FLYING mount. They need to put flying in game as of right now (should have been much earlier)

Then wildhammer would be feasable.

Be neat if their racial was flinging a hammer from their own flying mount while flying.

What are we without the skies?

Mud people?
11/08/2018 06:47 AMPosted by Mortis
11/07/2018 11:10 PMPosted by Pepino
No!, if Dark Iron have their own Allied Race, Wildhammer Dwarves, the True Allies of the Alliance has been their the whole time unlike Dark Iron, Deserves it’s own Allied Race!.

The difference is that Dark Iron Dwarves were branded by Ragnaros. They have lava blood and fire super powers.

Wildhammer Dwarves are just regular Dwarves who like gryphons a tad too much.

Dark Iron dwarves did not possess any of that until they were introduced as an Allied Race. For years they were only darker skinned and had glowing eyes in game. Currently only the players and new NPCs have the updated look.

As Tovi said, they do look different per lore. Blizz can update the model so they look different. I'm also in agreement to them being far more important to the Alliance than the Dark Iron. I feel they should be their own Allied Race since the idea of the Council of Three Hammers is that Bronzebeard, Wildhammer and Dark Iron all be equal.
2 Likes
11/07/2018 10:01 PMPosted by Mortis
I feel like they should just add Wildhammer Skins to the original Dwarf Race on the Barbershop, just like they consolidated all Draenor clans into a single Mag'har race.

Nah, I'd rather have Wildhammer specific voices, emotes, racials etc. And yes, I would absolutely reroll for Wildhammer heritage armor, I've wanted a WH shaman since vanilla.
1 Like
11/08/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Thorland
Dark Iron dwarves did not possess any of that until they were introduced as an Allied Race. For years they were only darker skinned and had glowing eyes in game.

Lots of Dark Iron Dwarves had a skill that inflicted fire damage called "Gift of Ragnaros" since forever.
11/08/2018 10:40 AMPosted by Mortis
11/08/2018 10:34 AMPosted by Thorland
Dark Iron dwarves did not possess any of that until they were introduced as an Allied Race. For years they were only darker skinned and had glowing eyes in game.

Lots of Dark Iron Dwarves had a skill that inflicted fire damage called "Gift of Ragnaros" since forever.

That doesn't sound like "all" of them. A cursory search shows plenty of Dark Iron who don't have that ability. Then again most of the Bronzebeard NPCs don't have Stoneform. It still doesn't change the fact that the new Dark Iron look totally different than the old ones and they could do the exact same thing for Wildhammer.
I could see them doing Wildhammer customization for regular Dwarves in the same manner that Night Elves are getting the Night Warrior.

Do a quest line > unlock Wildhammer tattoos.
11/08/2018 08:22 AMPosted by Averyx
Love how Horde players will always swarm posts asking for the Alliance to get more recolors.
The Wildhammer joined the Alliance when it first formed and have been staunch allies of it ever since. They should definitely have some representation in the playable lineup, be it a customization option or their own AR.

So long as they come with a unique gryphon model, one that has actual wings instead of two planes clipping into each other, I will be extremely happy.
11/08/2018 08:42 AMPosted by Maenyc
Wildhammer dwarves are all about their FLYING mount. They need to put flying in game as of right now (should have been much earlier)

Then wildhammer would be feasable.

Be neat if their racial was flinging a hammer from their own flying mount while flying.

What are we without the skies?

Mud people?

If I could fling a giant hammer at opponents from my gryphon, I'd never be able to stop playing this game.
DOnt give a toss about the tats or heritage armor. I only play dwarves on alliance and need a race that has some lore that could support me playing a dorf drooid.

Wildhammer = Yes Please!
11/08/2018 12:08 PMPosted by Zedediah
DOnt give a toss about the tats or heritage armor. I only play dwarves on alliance and need a race that has some lore that could support me playing a dorf drooid.

Wildhammer = Yes Please!

Dwarf druid would be awesome.
Wildhammer Dwarf Druids.

Take my money please.
1 Like
11/08/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Pharsalus
Wildhammer Dwarf Druids.

Take my money please.

Right? I’ll throw my cc at you, Blizz.