Wildhammer Alliance Reconnections

Belli - Gnome Mage. Don’t remember the name of the guild, but i do remember the Guild leader had a bit of an ice problem and would stay up for days farming mats for flasks for the raid. Good dude.

Saintpain, fonzie or anyone from the old crew hit me up.

1 Like

Therik - Don’t forget that end game merge with fidelitas. Ary

1 Like

hello, on wildhammer I was a ally druid named Cloudshadow, I belonged to a stealther ganking guild called DnR…or druids and rogues looking for any old friends that are still playing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t :slight_smile: I was just talking to another old member about that!

FU Therik

from Soberwhite, Poisonelf, HeyKid

You poor fool. It wasn’t worth it, take it from someone on the inside.

Wow… Hey Monty its Seri (Seriphos NE Priest) use to heal your tank butt in the day

To Add I was in a guild Children of Danu be4 it became Tari Danu, I switched to Øblivion (for a bit) to do end game raiding, all on my Nelf Priest Serïphos

Alara - F Nelf Hunter
Kenna - F Human Paladin
Zophia - F Human Mage

Guild: Shifta Deband

Other Shifta crew:
Alexandretta (Nelf Hunter), Catalaris (Nelf Priest), Crackajack (Human Priest), Rockmcsmash (Dwarf Rogue), Ameranth (Human Warrior), Wingless (Human Priest), Jaran (unfortunate Dwarf Warrior), Merchie (Gnome… Rogue? Mage maybe?), Baird (mute Dwarf Hunter)

Kobayashi Maru and Uuyki can stay buried.

1 Like

Can confirm. Uuyki was doodoo.

3 Likes

uuyki was awesome. i love that guy.

Cloudshadow sounds mad familiar. Wasn’t in DnR but remember it well. Did you have t2? I was a Resto Druid named Shui and a Holy Priest named Zhan.

Played a NE hunter Biznich and rogue name was something like ohohh was the first (and only) person to get the ZG raptor when it dropped (in guild)
remember - sereilla warrior (probably spelled wrong)
snickerz warrior
pooch/poochies hunter/rogue
mentaldeface warrior
moreya hunter (loved killing her pet in duels)
I ran with Endurance and the Kobayashi Maru

Chamillinare - Gnome Mage
Guild Kousaldaten

2 Likes

Msraina, NE Druid
SLaughter
Anyone in SLaughter!

Irictavius (A) Dwarf Pally / Guild: Drunken Warriors
Aldodisey (A) Gnome Rogue / Guild: Entropy

I didn’t start until Sept 2005, but some of your names look familiar, hope to reconnect with some of the ones I used to run with.

Cheers!

Hey, I remember the name Ras. I played undead mage named Undeadrose and we ran a lot of WSG with Kannon (Druid). I used to PvP a lot against Blacklisted and knew one of the warriors. I forget his name.

1 Like

Bellorlis - Dwarf Hunter
Looking for anyone that played with the guild Requiem???
Drdeath you still out there?

1 Like

Hey man good to hear from ya. Some of the warriors from the top of my head in blacklisted were … Wildes, gryzz, jishi.

Those WSGs were fun.

Are you playing classic again? We’re trying to find an east coast pvp server for horde.

1 Like

Bakeray - Gnome Warlock
<Øblivion> Incarnate Blacklisted

Ras – a lot of people are still lurking, not sure if Wildes, Jishi, Gryzz, Facehugger are playing classic, but I’d imagine they are.

A lot of people who used to play in Incarnate/Blacklisted/Vision/FoE on Wildhammer play on Sargeras Alliance side now.

I’m friends with all on battlenet, add me and I can start a group chat. At least a handful of others around you may remember.

1 Like

Anyone remember Wambulance the undead rogue? Man I remember facing him soooo many times in WSG with the GM runs.

Totally remember Facehugger. Ras, Toysrus, the entirety of Mutiny lol. I remember all of it.

Gnome Mage Tato here, any of the Nex Addo people still around?