Wildhammer Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Wildhammer (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes

Therik
Unstable (had a funky tilde after guild was stolen)
Curves, Morrigen, Mammon, OMGz, Cise, TooBadSuker, TooBadJr, Kanxer, Prosurreal

Celordyn
Overdose/Zero Charisma/The Kobayashi Maru
Looking for any of my unreal tournament buddies.

3 Likes

Shui, NE Druid
Power of Nature

Kalmia, human warlock
<Øblivion>

Looking for anyone I used to roll with!

2 Likes

Grimaze, Human Paladin.
From the guild Endurance.

Hoping to reconnect with anyone from the guild. Cropduster or anyone else! I have already connected with a few others.

Kryptknight, Human Rogue

Was in the guild Sin Nombre, which I believe became Nerf Hearders in early BC?

1 Like

Microninja

Quite a few ZCers still hanging around. More than likely rolling PvP Alliance again on Herod

(What up Celo!)

2 Likes

rasur/gerl
human rogue
no idea if any of the friends i made during that time will remember me or not.

I played a Human Paladin named MontyPythonx and a NE Druid Named Hydrocarbon. WHERE MY FRIIINEDS AT!

I recognize your name Microninja! I played Orc hunter Harold on wildhammer. Do you remember the gnome mage in ZC with the ZG raptor mount? What was his name?

Hot damn. I’d been toying with going horde this time to see the other side, but if the band is getting back together, I’m in!

1 Like

Facehugger. Still have a screenshot of him when he first got it, one of the few I have from then.

1 Like

That’s it, man! That dude and I squared off so many times! I’m rolling alliance this time around.

Name is Joovoo and at the time a male nelf druid!
I honestly have a hard time remembering my old guild name; it’s lost in the twisting nether of my mind!

1 Like

Hydrocarbon that sounds really familiar to me but I just can’t place where

I remember the Kobayashi Maru and how badly I wanted in haha

2 Likes

Hey guys some of you might remember me and the crew that I ran with:

Ras (rank14 rogue), playing with Toyrus, Asheels, and a few others.

Blacklisted, Shame, Mutiny,

We’re hoping to reconnect with any pvp’ers or anyone else who remembers us. We’re rolling horde. happy classic!

2 Likes

Here is the pvp video that I made too haha check it out you might remember some old names in it…

3 Likes

Just seeing if anyone I ran with is coming back. My Main was the gentleman above.

1 Like