Wildest thing to happen to a guild member?

I think they made a movie about your guildmate’s story.

1 Like

I can’t find the one where there’s a fight breaking out at little Caesars so please enjoy

2 Likes

:eyes:

I got nothing.

2 Likes

God I wish there was a little ceasars near where I live

I could go for some low/mid tier dirt cheap pizza

3 Likes

I had one close until they up and closed without warning or announcement one day.

1 Like

I lived near one like 10 years ago, I still miss it

Was it great pizza? No lol, but it was really cheap and pretty good for the price

1 Like

They’re so flat though, for cubic inch of pizza it’s really not a good deal

Same with Dominos

1 Like

Dominos?

/10

1 Like

I legit live near no pizza chain places

Best we got is an individually owned place, which is pretty good, but they don’t quite match the cheap criteria

1 Like

Are they good though? Maybe you can just buy a few slices, no need to buy a whole pizza most of the time

1 Like

I found if you special ordered on their app and got the pizza fresh and hot it was actually better than mid tier pizza.

Oh and in the spirit of the thread back in TBC the GM of the guild I was in was a heavy drinker. Well he decided to clean up and quit drinking. A week later he had a heart attack and died in his sleep. The guild was never the same after that.

1 Like

Its full pizza or no pizza, too small to do any “by the slice” deals

Tho they are good and do a pizza flip for 10$, I might get that tbh

1 Like

How is their after closing time dumpster situation? Maybe they’re throwing away perfectly good pizzas? (That can be free 100% discount)

If you live near a college you can probably go in and get free pizza at any event, and bring a nice big plastic gallon bag and bring some home with you. Sometimes they have those scanners and you just say you forgot your ID Card

1 Like

We had a mom and pop pizza joint owned by an old Greek couple. Best pizza I’ve ever had. They retired and closed down. I was very sad for quite awhile after.

4 Likes

When I say its small, I mean its small, its basically part of a house converted into a pizza place, theres a whole 2 tables if you wanted to eat in there

Plus everyone knows everyone so if someone did order and then never pick it up, pretty sure the owner could just track them down easily enough

Yoooo, place I lived before actually had a place with the same scenario basically

They didn’t speak great english, but I ordered a pizza there the moment they opened once and buddy did the weirdest mix of greek/italian accent while waggling his hand saying how hes “gunna make-a da best pizza i ever did have” since I was the first customer of the day

It was amazing

5 Likes

That sounds adorableand I love that for you

1 Like

I would just like to add to the pizza discussion that it’s not technically pizza without pineapple.

I would argue feta cheese.

3 Likes

The owner is a pretty good person as well, I’ve sat in the store and just chatted to them a few times while I was waiting for stuff

Only had pineapple pizza once, was ok

But I’m kind of allergic to pineapple so I avoid it usually

Also pretty sure I derailed my own thread lmao

5 Likes

Yes that too, with a bit of Canadian bacon. Hawaiins, Greeks, Canucks, Italians. It’s the pizza that brings the world together.

3 Likes