Wild Strikes to become Raid-wide

we trade, you guys get goa and strength, we get might and shaman get to bubble.

Shamans don’t need bubble, you guys are already difficult to kill

When’s Moonkin Spellfury

5 Likes

this is about pve duh, wheres my get out of jail free cards!? devs already said they dont really care for pvp ballance in sod so all that matters is pve and currently in pve ele sham is lowest dps with the lowest utility brought, wheres my get out of jail free cards!?

You realize the wild strikes imbalance is a real thing right?

Add a vendor that sells all runes already who cares about snooze mc changes

3 Likes

There was a thread about alliance/horde raid buff imbalance the other day and even most horde players thought WS was too limited on alliance lol

2 Likes

every. single. one. :expressionless:

For sure, its 100% noticeable.

sock puppet accounts every one knows WF is the iconic shaman buff and the iconic pally buff isnt kings freedom or salv, its bop and bubbles. Where my bops and bubbles!?

pallys wanted WF for themselves so they could use it in pvp to kill more people while they bubbled into them.

Just a start.

1. Boomies Aura raid wide
  2. Cross faction racials
  3. Paladins Horn of Lordaeron raid wide
1 Like

All of us are talking PvE

The PvP argument has always been debunked, to the point: get good.

2 Likes

ok in pve wheres my ability to stand in fire, you guys got the best buff possible from shaman wheres my stand in fire ability?

Ill trade you, goa and strength for might and bubble, deal or no deal

its called being good, that is your ability to not stand in fire, every class has the option to avoid mechanics.

Otherwise get Fire Resist gear like the rest of us.

1 Like

Step 1: give pallies everything they ask for
Step 2: Make shamans irrelevant by giving druids their abilities but better
Step 3: ???

Whats their endgame here?

3 Likes
  1. Ret in a bad spot dps wise, unsure how this also relates to Feral buff being AoE.
  2. Shamans are not irrelevant
  3. ???

I want to be a Dwarf Shaman.

2 Likes

Now give hunters Frost trap launcher back

Well then go play prot or holy? This isnt retail every spec for every class doesnt have to be S tier!!!