Wicket is broken - the scaling is off

Haha, I didn’t say it had to be thaaaaat pronounced. You’re right, we don’t know what they tried, but it’s still a shame it’s gone. It’s not ruining the game for me either way though.

I said i would never go back in there unless they made it so you can see it better on melee/tank or get rid of it, i figured they could of just made it darker or stay out on the back, didn’t think they would get rid of it lol

they didn’t get rid of it.

The dispell portion is still there

Sounds like they broke the hotfix, and re-hotfixed it:

• Resolved an issue where Attumen the Huntsman would resume casting Intangible Presence.

Yeah man, everyone in high level groups having a weakaura that 100% nullified the mechanic entirely was a real skill diff.

1 Like

I’ll admit I’m happy they finally nerfed the Wikket encounter, but at the same time I feel like it was a little overboard. If they had just stuck with the Winged Assistant nerfs only, I’d have been happy regardless.

The Attumen nerf was def out of nowhere; didn’t really feel like that needed to happen.

yea i saw it when i did it, it only went out once but everyone had the wa so it was an easy dispel but they didn’t have the dps to time a 17 plus when 2 dps seem to always die on opera it takes alot more time as well lol.

They also removed the guardsmans only mechanic. There’s a lot of very strange things going on in Kara.

1 Like

Hey, people apparently want changes to this level. They even nerfed maidens shield a third time and now it’s fort week.

They even nerfed the spiders dot lmao.

I guess people just want another version of junkyard, where the difficulty slider is 4 levels above novice when they load up their games