Wicket is broken - the scaling is off

LOL - deffo not intended. Please fix.

10 Likes

yea 4-5-6+ adds running around with almost 300k+ hp spamming their throw stuff ability that hits for 20k+ every other second. when the average player has between 60-80k that is unhealable especially when 3 more are spawning every 10 seconds.

5 Likes

Its pretty obvious its going to get nerfed. Also, you’ve timed a 16 lower today - stop acting like you’re three chesting 20s in the place this week. lol.

8 Likes

He’s a blood DK and he probably abused rogues/hunters. Look at the classes in all of his keys.

11 Likes

people people aren’t clearing it higher yet because they don’t know the mechanics to the wiket fight. It’s a boss that has been out for a day smh.

It was out on EU last week

The mechanics are well known

The difference is that EU players were complaining about the scaling when it was Fortified
Now that it is Tyrannical it is that much worse

7 Likes

forget the scaling, who decided that explosives should keep spawning when you’re up in the air to avoid the AoE spell?

1 Like

Can still cast instant abilties in the air. Explosives are fine.

I’d have 19’s done by now if people weren’t blowing themselves up to the bomb aoe.

them to. except these people dont pay for their runs unlike certain dk’s. people are here because we run 15-20’s. its not a mechanic issue. the scaling is off. there is no other +15 mob or boss in game that does the damage those adds are doing and or spawning as fast as they do. it is a simple overlook. eu players were on their forums last week talking about it and now here since it was released yesterday people are talking about it.

thanks for being part of the problem. how much do you pay for runs btw?

7 Likes

Yep, had 3 dungeons fall apart on first boss this morning, and this was only on +13s. I didn’t run Lower on the first Tyrannical week, glad it’s not just me feeling like something’s not right.

1 Like

This is the worst opera event yet. Wiped to opera about 4 times and then the group disbanded.

3 Likes

We had a 16 and went and tried this, knowing it was going to be tough because of this post. The little spawns wrecked us, we couldn’t gather them up and dps them down quickly enough. We gave it a couple attempts and moved on. I had a 17 key and we went and 2-chested that.

This fight probably needs a hotfix… or a blood DK. Maybe a DH tank? Still…

2 Likes

Paladin does just fine. It’s the rest of the party who dies.

2 Likes

Why you looking for a good deal? I could offer you my carry services if you are unable to do the dungeon yourself.

/ouch

It wouldn’t be the first time I’ve watched a Paladin solo a fight with a dead party…

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

gonna have to try harder than that.

if there is 1 thing worse than an elitist, its a below average player that thinks they are one lol.

people are here not because it is hard. they are on here and on eu forums as well and on other fan websites because it is over tuned for a 15. it is doable but most pug groups especially healers that are used to 15’s are not gonna heal that damage output from the adds.

blizzard already recognized that some of the trash mobs in there and other bosses were well over tuned for the 15-ish keys which is why they nerfed it to match the key level.

you can trying your best to troll these people but the real players can see through your stink.

nice try though. /not

2 Likes

yea wicket is pretty bad lol… like wow. lower kara in particular has been pretty awful. it sucks they take a week to fix and modify it.

6 Likes

20 chest down. 5:48 under

skillissuereminder

1 Like

This is the perfect dungeon for trolls to not know mechanics

Yeah you took meta comp of people with higher IO than you and did a 20 with a tank class that can’t die.

That is the pinnacle of skill.

Why don’t you post the dps and healing logs for the fight

** edit - the point is not that it can’t be done, it’s not scaled properly
The comp you took probably should have been able to do a 23+ if it was balanced properly

3 Likes