Why won't Blizzard simply send out a survey to players to settle RDF debate once and for all

That and they already use fun words like…“enough”.

Enough wanted this. I have worked in IT a few years. Been on some implementations that have died horribly. Not many in the section wanted the stuff even before in place.

They too had " enough" want it. the big boss and their sycophant sub boss. 2 out of say 40 was enough. 2 who didn’t work the floor so to speak.

Right, which is why they’re offering free transfers off of low population servers?

The last thing they want is evidence they have no idea what the community wants.

The community wanted spell batching, until they didn’t.

The community wanting no changes, until they didn’t.

The community wanted some changes, until they didn’t.

The community wanted Oceanic and US realms seperate, until they didn’t.

Need I go on? The community itself doesn’t know what they want. I think you are familiar with that concept, given your recent interactions with Delicimus.

2 Likes

Some saw that train wreck coming before it even left the station.

OCE doesn’t even have enough to run 40 on 40 OCE only epics consistently in retail 24/7. with several link servers. to keep it in that server farm. 2000 to 2400…yes, more people. its if you you hop on 1000 on a weekday it can be slow. Most at work/school if on a 9 to 5 like schedule.

so they put the 6 horde from frostmourne on side 1, 7 alliance from bart on side 2. and if you are really lucky…an OCE is player is what the instance created on.

I like these…all the US people going how the hell am i supposed to play with this ping. we in this part of the world…deal with it.

1 Like

I think I spotted the flaw in your plan…

Its not really settled until we go the whole expansion.

1 Like

Whats funny is all they had to do is ship Wrath exactly how it was originally. Its like having the winning powerball ticket and Birmingham is like “lets see what happens if we change a couple numbers”

3 Likes

I’m ready for a free transfer, yes please.

Blizzard doesn’t care about what the community as a whole wants, and never has. It takes almost a year or more to get them to admit they were wrong.

1 Like

It took them over a year to get rid of their cludgy spell batching. Despite it being massively unpopular and buggy as hell. And all because herp derp it’s funny when two people stun each others sometimes, let’s make literally everything in the game laggy.

1 Like

I think they are going off that thread post that pops up bumps about that free one long ago.

Recent thread has it its not valid for most. If some are seeing it they are a round in chamber from the first go around most likely. Like how in retail some collect deluxe editions boosts. System gave them out, they stay till used.

Meanwhile…while quiet of late earthy fury has and will bump up their thread at some point.

its not free for them. and its wanted. and needed. I am not sure where in blizzard hq 37 alliance is deemed too healthy a population to not rate transfers for the server.

Its not good for pve. Nor pvp. I mean if 37 people are logging in to generate log traffic…I don’t think 1000 pvp’ers are hiding in the shadows of non logged activity.

So then take the free transfer.

Because they don’t need to. They did settle it. People not liking the decision does not mean there is a debate on the table :slight_smile:

I will when they offer one for my server.

If they sent out a survey and then showed us the results they would have to accept that they made a poor decision and then we could all laugh at them when the pro rdf stomps the anti rdfers on that survey too

the results will be whatever they want them to be
they are the one collecting and releasing the data
then can made up whatever they want ,to fit whatever narrative they like
game design is not a player democracy

It kinda is, dollars\money are votes in the long run.

north-end pass
level 70 boost
deluxe pass with toys and mounts
6month subs plan with an exclusive mount

dollars/money will be covered we both know that
10 whales are worth a hundred (or more) players dollar wise