Why WOD is better than BFA

WOD sucked due to a lack of content.
BFA sucks due to bad content.

Bad content far worse than lack of any content at all in the first place, saves us a lot of frustration before we unsub.

44 Likes

Nothing beats WoD. Sorry, there is far more to do in BFA. Even if it’s meh content.

16 Likes

I like a lot of the content for BfA as compared to WoD so sorry, I personally disagree.

5 Likes

I’d rather pieces of content I find fun/semi-fun than no content at all. YMMV.

Granted I would rather lots of content I love… but that’s not what is being discussed.

4 Likes

Content i don’t like i can choose not to do. Lack of content i have no choice. Anybody comparing WoD to BFA just can’t be taken seriously. We get it, streamers told you the game is bad.

13 Likes

Well guess you can’t complain about bad content when there’s no content to do.

5 Likes

WoD was straight up abandoned halfway through while they’re still trying to fix BfA which is only a few months old.

Bad comparison.

1 Like

WoD had fun classes.

25 Likes

This argument drives me up the wall.

No one called WoD’s content “Good” when it was out. And personally I find BFA’s content much, much better than WoD. Anyday.

A Warfront over a selfie cam. I can’t take you people seriously.

4 Likes

Wooo yeah fun classes that had nothing to do. I don’t understand why people keep saying this when your “fun class” sat in its garrison.

2 Likes

Remember SO many complaints about the garrison, how it was the only thing to do an thus there was nothing to do.

2 Likes

To be fair, what very little there was (dungeons/raids) I thought were top-tier good. Unfortunately that’s only good for a few hours of gameplay which isn’t enough to hold for an expansion.

1 Like

They’re both pretty even in my books. WoD gave me little reason to log in due to lack of content. BfA gives me little reason to log in due to Unsatisfying content.

2 Likes

Amen. :+1:

1 Like

I didn’t sit in my garrison the whole expansion. I don’t recall the crazy number of people I know unsubbing in WoD like they are in BfA. We actually had a decent bit of fun in WoD, to each their own I suppose. Weird how that works.

2 Likes

Agreed, but the dungeons and raids are also good in BFA.

So I don’t compare em.

anyone else want this, I want BFA quests and story but WOD gameplay I like WOD rogue vs now

Fair point. :slight_smile:

Most delusional comment of the day.

Edit: Sorry “you know”.

Wasn’t the same story for me.

2 Likes

If I was going to pick an expansion for my spec it would be Cataclysm.

1 Like