Why will you not appeal my ban?

I sold the Ring of Indomitable Defense on TBC classic for 1200g I had it on me about to equip it before I was banned for buying gold 1 week ago. I decided to sell it to make some gold back for consumes in raid. Yet I was banned again. I understand I did wrong and was just trying to recover. The proper way. So I am cancelling my subscription.

The only way to appeal an account action is via a ticket. You can put in a ticket here:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/181/1609/solution

6 Likes

First off - this is not a ban - it’s a 72 hour suspension.

Secondly - I’m not entirely sure the second suspension was intended, although the removal of gold was.

I’d leave your current appeal open so we can take a look.

8 Likes

I just want to play. If I’m not allowed to sell items for awhile I just grind black morass for gold. I’d just like a heads up that I’ll get suspended for selling a 1200g item

That had absolutely nothing to do with it - Sylvaek.

It was much like the first action - as I said, I’m not entirely sure a second suspension was intended.

3 Likes

Well, I have heroics to tank for guildies and Karazhan on Friday. I was suspended until Saturday. For a 100% wrongful suspension. Not trying to lose my cool but it’s a bit frustrating.

Are you reading Orlyia’s replies?

You have a ticket in. Just leave that in and a GM will take a look at what happened. It sounds pretty likely that the second account action will be overturned.

4 Likes

Yes I was reading. I have been trying to get through for over 3 hours now. I’m going to play the waiting game now though.

You mean you’ve been waiting on your ticket for 3 hours now? Tickets can sometimes take closer to 24 hours. Appeals are handled separately, so it hopefully won’t take that long.

8 Likes

Yeah I put my appeal in over 3 hours ago. Just trying to get an answer.

It is unfortunate that it’s happened, but they will fix what was done wrongly. Orlyia has told you to essentially sit back and chill. You’ve done all that you can and all that you need to do with having the appeal in place.

It can take up to 24 hours or so. There is no way to rush this, your ticket will be answered in the order that it was received. Please, just have patience and a bit of hope. They will get to you and get things looked over. There was a fellow just last night here with the same odd re-suspension and he got fixed. You just have to wait for the process to work.

3 Likes

You and everyone else in the world that assumes the worst.

3 Likes

Does not belong here. This isn’t GD, and your supposition isn’t constructive.

4 Likes

No, I’ve just been reading these forums for a while and a common thread is someone claiming a wrong suspension, a blue digs in, and it turns out the OP neglected to mention a little detail that completely changes the picture.

Perhaps I’m wrong … although some of Orlyia’s replies suggest I’m not.

Good luck.

1 Like

If you’ve been reading these forums for a while, then you’d also know that in the CS forums, non-constructive posts are very much frowned upon.

Comments like “I have my doubts” really aren’t needed and can be considered trolling.

12 Likes

No. It’s a forum for people to help one another. It is not a discussion forum. You want to discuss things, find the appropriate forum. Coming here to sling mud on the most heavily moderated forum is an exercise in futility and the quickest way to a forum vacation.

2 Likes

… okay.

Then report my posts.

It’s clear though that you’re not here to be constructive or helpful though.

2 Likes

Not in this case. The blue’s digging suggests the 2nd suspension was in error.

15 Likes

Indeed - it does appear that a recent action - which was intended, had a component of a second suspension - which was not.

13 Likes