Why were the Worgen sidelined so much in their own city's reclamation?

No. No more Horde character deaths. Let the alliance bleed for once.

I can see where you’re coming from with the Goblins.

imo, the other options I listed at least have some reason to be involved.

Forsaken wanting to atone makes sense, though it comes less “building bridges” and more “cleaning up their own mess”, though them flinging Blight bombs does undermine that.

1 Like

I don’t speak about the death for Horde characters, I speak to introduce new characters in the Horde because some are very old now.

No? We don’t have time or need for getting resources on literal nonames while the alliance still have their veterans. The mistake by Blizzard was killing old characters cuz “old Horde bad alliance good.”. That is how our lore presence was reduced to just Thrall.

Young leaders take or will take the place of the old leaders because

:dracthyr_yay_animated:

2 Likes

He siad while ignoring all second war heroes and RTS legends of the alliance are still kicking it. Blizzard has a bias against the Horde and their stuff and its obvious.

Is this actually true? I couldn’t find any info on it but if so that is WILD, I do wonder what their preferred alternative would have been in Cata.

I’ve yet to hear any decent counter arguments to this.

4 Likes

Just my personal speculation, considering how the devs have treated the worgen over the years. You won’t find worgen specific quest lines anywhere in the game but Darkshire in the camp near the graveyard.

Plus the horrendous heritage armor quest line where worgen players are basically told they suck for being a worgen, being virtually ignored for 13 yrs, the subpar reclamantion questline. Like I said, I have nothing to backup except what we been given in game and most of it is very subpar.

7 Likes

That’s being entirely too generous in my opinion.

1 Like

I’d use other descriptive words, but than I’d get banned, so I had to be a little bit generous :dracthyr_crylaugh:

4 Likes

The counter is simplle. Callia promised Gilneas back to Greymane. Aiding him against the Scarlet Crusade gives meaning to that promise.

3 Likes

The whole plot point that Blizzard has set up is that the Forsaken aren’t the enemy anymore.

And I know the I don’t like being forced to do Alliance content because Blizzard won’t make Horde content. Treating me as an enemy that needs to be disguised is even worse.

I mean, if you want to bring criminal law onto the battlefield, at best it was self defense as they had her surrounded and were trying to kill her as well.

My Counterargument - the Forsaken being involved was more to display the openness of Tess Greymane, while the Forsaken were mere window dressing to bolster the point.

Let us start out with a Fact we may all agree on:

Blizzard explicitly portrayed Genn giving Tess the Crown to rule Gilneas.

Now, with this Fact in mind… let us consider how that relates to the topic ….

Genn admits his bitterness blinds him, when Tess has seen clearly. Evidenced by the manner in which Tess parlayed with folks Genn would not.

1 Like

Which doesn’t matter because she was the initial aggressor and invader.
At that point it becomes a matter of self-defense, and if she’s willing to kill the rightful owners of the territory she’s in to prevent herself and her forces from being removed from the space she’s unlawfully occupying, which she was, they’re entirely within their rights to dispatch her.

1 Like

Humans don’t deserve anything nice. All human nations should be dismantled and pushed back to Stormwind.

An impressively dumb argument in favor of atrocity, thank you.

Stupid argument. Someone could theoretically argue that the trolls deserve nothing nice and should be fully pushed back to Zandalar

And yes, it’s as stupid as it sounds

1 Like

That already happened actually since Blizzard loves abusing trolls. Meanwhile you got Gilneas back witz zero consequences.