Why were the Worgen sidelined so much in their own city's reclamation?

You tried misrepresenting my quote and it failed. But it’s okay, better luck next time

1 Like

I don’t know what you want me to say? You said they were a good stand in for real world hate groups. That evidence leads me to think this lol.

1 Like

I think this could be solved with a trial in Pandaria.

3 Likes

So true.

/10 chars

Ok, so which side of the political spectrum do you think has exclusive rights to hate racism and religious extremism?

I thought both the Left and the Right could agree ISIS and the Triple-K were bad, y’know the religious extremists with a purity fetish, but apparently you think only those filthy Leftists do?

3 Likes

Cooking, drinking or combat trials? It matters man :joy_cat:

1 Like

There is only one acceptable trial here on the Story Forums, and you know it.

Mak’gora.

5 Likes

I never said you were a leftist LOL. Also you’re the first person I’ve seen connect them to ISIS.

That said, while I don’t think it’s a super apt comparison either it is slightly more appropriate.

I never said I was a Leftist. I’m trying to engage with you on this whole thing where you think religiously intolerant, racist hate groups are something only one side of the political spectrum can oppose.

3 Likes

The most deadly kind of trial… idk the word in english, but you know, the ones with judges, lawyers, prosecutors and such.

3 Likes

See, that is all just too much. Especially here on the Story Forums.

This is why we must rely on the one and only tested and proven trial for determining right and wrong.

Mak’gora.

3 Likes

I suggest a trial by food tasting and gnome punting :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh no, it must be Mak’gora. Mak’gora in the Gadgetzhan Thunderdome.

Two elves enter.

One Mocha leaves.

It is the only way…

5 Likes

I accept.

7 Likes

How were the Worgen sidelined? DId Genn and Tess stop being from Gilneas?

1 Like

At no point in the quest do we see anything about being worgen brought up. No cool moment showing how being worgen has helped the Gilneans.

Rather than have that special ability be Lilian Voss attacking Scarlets, it should have been worgen coming out of the shadows to pounce and attack. That’s at least something.

8 Likes

That’s a good point.

Trivia; I thought the Triple-K were a bit all over the place religiously. They name their higher ranks after things from fantasy or other religions (like “Grand Wizard” or “Grand Cyclops” - I’m not making that up). They make some claim to Christianity - a religion centered around the Son of God who incarnated as a Jew, who told his followers to love everyone even their enemies and died on a cross for humanity - despite burning crosses and hating black people and Jews most of all. And finally, they name their handbook after Islam’s holy book (calling it the “Kloran”).

1 Like

The Scarlets have always had sympathizers within the Church in Stormwind. One of their NPCs used to be found in the Church catacombs.

Did you ever think that you’d live in a world where the American Far Right, a Republican President would be simping for a Russian dictator? The old assumptions don’t apply any more. We’ve had leaders of the American Right declare that the Triple K “had good people” in it.

5 Likes

Yeah, I wanna tell you that you’re wrong, but…

Yeah.

6 Likes