Why were Scenarios removed?

They remove rewards from popular content they would prefer people not do.

There are a few scenarios around.

There is a quest chain that begins the journey to Zandalar that begin in the main capital cities.

The Quest chain involves assaulting each factions “prisons” and freeing the Zandalari Princess and her Prophet.

They end in the Zandalar Capital city.

Both quest chains are Scenarios and quite fun. You only get to do then once, for each character, however.

I am sure there are others I have not yet discovered.

Try questing in MoP to level and see if maybe they open up.

We were trying to get a new couch into the room and they were in the way.

1 Like

You can still do them just head to the shrine ,you can ques them.

Funny enough, most the story IS still in the game - however the ‘Bridging links’ between the stories or ’How they’re connected’’ are generally in the books.

↑ – With Shadowlands it was mostly cause they whipped it out of their butts, retconning & butchering the stories of old to feast upon; in hopes it’ll fatten their cow to milk. Whilst I’d argue to an extent that’s okay, the insulting level Shadowlands did it on was disgusting - It cheapened the old lore, and did very little to boost their own.

Mop scenarios were a lot of fun. Liked that you didn’t need a tank or heals to do them. Would be nice, if they revisited smaller group play content like 3 person scenarios. My guess, is if they ever do scenarios again, they will be like the final scenario on exiles reach, where you group with a couple npc’s. Be better than grouping with a bunch of nerd raging neckbeards that freak out over a wipe lol.

you cant do them solo que at npcs in pandaria anymore?

Even as a high-end raider at the time. They were thoroughly enjoyable to me and members of our guild. They were quick but fun.

Lorewalker Cho will let you queue for MoP scenarios. They just never added more.

1 Like

Thank you, I wanted to replay them.