Why We Shouldn't Win

Unhid it, go ahead.

You can also just admit that you made it all up of course, because I for my part have only been asking for a few simple things, including Sylvanas brought to justice, their souls out of the maw and the lands back they had before BfA.

If those are unreasonable, then maybe you should ask yourself if maybe you’re the unreasonable one here.
I don’t know if you’re a Sylvanas fan or whatever but she literally commited genocide against them to torture and obliterate their souls, and the Horde already blamed everything on Sylvanas so killing Sylvanas is the only chance for justice, believe it or not.

The only thing you could get out of me relating to the Horde is that the Night Elves should get a quest where they kill every single Horde scum that’s still occupying their lands after BfA, but that has nothing to do with:

He’s not a Sylvanas fan. He’s just mad at the Night Elves/their fans.

Well, can’t he be mad at them then without making up reasons (lies) to justify it?

They’re literally asking for Sylvanas brought to justice and a bit of closure in terms of lands, souls etc… If that’s his reason for disliking them then fine, not a good reason imo but better than lying about them.

You’ve got a lot of posts to comb through so I decided it’d just be easier to post this:

https://i.imgur.com/QQSyjxg.png

1 Like

Okay this is not even a Night Elf poster, and it has 0 likes. Should I bring up Ereviens posts too and say that he represents every Horde player? Is this what we’re doing now? I feel like this won’t get us really far huh ?

I mean, I imagine he believes what he says. So no.
That sort of thing transcends between people and topics in my experience.
To be fair, there are a number of unreasonable Night Elf fans. Which causes people to strawman others.
But again, I’ve seen that sort of thing happen to just Horde and Alliance fans in general.

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/pride-in-defeat-teldrassil-and-theme/447866/43?u=dreadmoore-wyrmrest-accord

This is an oldie but a goodie. Admittedly, not an obvious NEFPA though.

1 Like

Okay then, this is before I started reading the NA forums. Still it’s not a Night Elf poster that you keep going on a rampage against, and for all the hate you’re giving them you’d atleast expect something that’s more recent.

Also, those things were posted at a time when there was 0 effort from the Horde to make up for their crimes, and 0 opposition from them to Sylvanas’ actions or the will to bring her to justice. That came later.

Zahirwrite is a night elf player. Don’t know about dwarfo. But there are tons of nelf posters who share these sentiments, I’m just tired of combing through tons of posts.

2 Likes

:point_down:

:pancakes:

9 Likes

godbless your zambie bones.

2 Likes

You keep saying NEFPA which means what? Night Elf forum posting alt? Neither of those you listed are.

Now let’s see how many of those are taken out of context:

“For that”

“If”

Is still a valid point from a RP perspective, everyone is free to RP that they want the opposite faction to be wiped out. Is it a valid suggestion for the story? No, but then the writers should also slowly start portraying the Horde as less evil than the scourge or burning legion.

NEFPA in action.
:face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Why not read the entire comment and not take things out of context?

Read the next sentence right after that.

LOL. Yeah, ok. There wasn’t a second Horde Civil War or anything. Also, I guess, Thrall didn’t promise to bring Sylvanas’ head to Tyrande.

And you call others delusional.

3 Likes

We’re not roleplaying. You’re defending the NEFPA’s desire for the entire Horde to be destroyed, just like I claimed the NEFPA does. Thank you for affirming my claims in real time.
:joy:

3 Likes

Context:

In your opinion, for Horde players to feel the same misery as Night Elf players, the Horde would need to be wiped out.

night elves = Horde

In your words.

4 Likes

When did Shadow’s Rising come out again, and when were most of those “NEFPA comments” that you like to bring up made?

Also there are tons of threads of why the Horde didn’t redeem itself at all during BfA.

I’m totally defending any Night Elf NPC’s desire for that, and all the orphans that were created by the Horde. In case you haven’t noticed I didn’t defend Liira either.

Yea, because Night Elves were wiped out too, so it’d be a 1:1 :woman_shrugging:

Sorry, but if you’re going to generalize Night Elf players like that by a few individuals like Liira who throw a tantrum, I could just bring up Erevien as a Horde poster and say he represents all Horde posters.

No you aren’t. You defended a player’s desire to do that. You quoted the player. You defended the player.

2 Likes

Just the NEFPA. Those that fit a specific category.

2 Likes