Why the level 58 boost is bad for the game overall

Oh look I got flagged for trolling, just like I said would happen because of people like you abusing the flag system. You guys are great at discussions.

4 Likes

Yet you have enough time leave a snarky comment without adding anything to the discussion, yep real constructive.

2 Likes

You made an attention seeking blog post with nothing new to add and people flagged it for the spam it is. Surprised pikachu face that it got flagged.

2 Likes

Still waiting for a response to anything about the boost and the points mentioned, I know it is much easier for you to throw insults around and spam flag anything you don’t like instead.

I didn’t flag you, buddy. You’re much more amusing when you’re free to roam.

You didn’t get a response to them because no one read them.

no the idea is you just can’t boost on certain servers. you can level though.

3 Likes

My constructive feedback is for the OP to quit the game. Honestly it’s the best thing you can do if you are this bizarrely bothered by the boost. Bye!

2 Likes

This thread is a waste of time, energy, and bandwidth. This isnt a “discussion” thread… it’s a pointless whiny post from an entitled player who feels the need to cry into the wind about something that isnt going to change and has no effect on you outside of your own delusion.

3 Likes

If you’re talking a fresh server where everyone has to level from 1 on and no transfers, fine… but any other server outside that, it’s wrong to do.

Beautiful. Thank you for your time and effort brother. Gonna take me some time to go through all that.

3 Likes

Well thought out post and I respect your opinion.

But I disagree, and imo you should have chosen a better battle to fight than this because the boosting thing is a nonissue.

1 Like

As long as there are ways for people to get authentic leveling experiences. If nobody levels anymore because of paid boosts then it is a real problem.

4 Likes

The current limitations on the boost will allow for that. But the reality of the situation is that if people would rather not level the conventional way, they will find a way to bypass it.

That’s why it’s difficult to find groups for low level dungeons because so many people are just boosting. Right now it’s mages, and in TBC it will be paladins. Private server players have perfected all of the workarounds.

This way Blizzard will at least make some money off of it. That’s why they aren’t going to change their minds. Players will bypass leveling anyway, you can’t stop that. Might as well try to make some money. Hence, imo, if it’s make or break it for someone they should vote with their wallet because posturing on the forums won’t change their minds. There’s profit at stake.

How is it a problem? The vast majority of people coming back have played the game already… why is it imperative that people level through the ancient bad content?

1 Like

you know the boosts aren’t going away right?

Lol this is not what happens on fresh servers. Mage boosting happens weeks after release. And most people actually want to level the traditional way.

Your argument that nobody wants to level and everyone wants to bypass it with mage boosts is fallacious

1 Like

Jeezus, you didn’t want to just be another spam post so you made yours as long as all the others combined

1 Like

Did you really just compare my opinion of a game’s integrity to real life segregation in the 1940’s? and you think I am the crazy one? LMAO you are an absolute disgrace

3 Likes

Hey, you’re the one who wants to segregate people… you’re an absolute psycho.

1 Like

Lol you choose not to read all the arguments and then just plonk down “There is zero reason to be against boosts”

Learn to read <3

4 Likes