Why the level 58 boost is bad for the game overall

Without wow tokens in retail without being able to pay for things on the wow shop wow retail would of died a long time ago it’s survived it’s been able to adapt and just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean others don’t I’m happy to pay my way, I earn my money and I can spend it the way I like, if I don’t have the time to sit on my fat hole and level like some people if the option came up to become fully geared to raid payment option I would take it instantly. Doesn’t mean I go out paying for boosts or buying gold, it means I’m not 17 and I don’t have the time to play the game anymore like I use to, however I’m still happy to fund wow and pay for things. You should be happy players like us who have money are willing to even still commit to the game. We have kept blizzards economy rolling and they have repaid us by adding to the shop and allowing us to contribute financially, happy to of paid my way in the gaming world. Pay to win isn’t a great thing but I’m always behind pay to enjoy.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.