Why the lack of Customization?

They separated the one LFD hairstyle that had a tiara so I think it’s something they will do for the other races when they work with customizations further.

7 Likes

Awesome, this is great news too. It offers some unobtrusive decorations, and I really like that. The tiara on some was something I was interested in but not the style, so the separation will give more options, which is excellent!

Edit: Oh, since void elves are a hot topic…

I’d love those wings to be separated from the chest piece (heritage armor). Long shot, but…well, you get it. :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

Also eye color.

5 Likes

Totally agree!

I’d also like if they unlinked the Nightbourne chin cosmetic that is part of their heritage set chest piece too.

It definitely looks like they are separating tiaras and head decorations from hair styles so hopefully it comes for the other races too.

6 Likes

Oh yes, this too, I agree entirely. Not sure how they’d do either of those things either, but it’s definitely something I wish they’d do for sure.

Can I just say… I’m happy for the new forms based on covenant areas… but like… I was kinda hoping for reworks of the racial travel forms to bring them up to current and make them unique…

Guess I misread their intent. But still.

11 Likes

Seriously, none of the covenants really interest me, and I was hoping for a bit more separation of the various durid groups visually from each other, but this is just bleh for me.

2 Likes

I misread it too, considering everything. I thought we’d be getting proper updates. I dunno how I feel about what we’ve seen so far.

1 Like

Yeah I imagine this is more elaborate for the LFD just because it was already worked on and expanded for the Draenei. The color swap UI is janky so I’m hoping they keep working on it.

Id like communication on if they are planning to optimize their customization UI further. Even if it’s a project for the next expansion.

6 Likes

Well darn it. I race changed my LFD to a normal draenei due to the lackluster options, now it looks like I have to race change her back lol Seriously though, the new hairstyles and horn candy _

5 Likes

People wanting to keep some modicum of visual aesthetic is not selfish, this petition is just as valid as people wanting to get everything and anything (free world and all, my man… all opinions are valid).

Heck, in this very thread you have guys liberally admiting everything the Belves get should be given to the Velves cause reasons. And this is not precisely words that come from “non selfish caring individuals”. This words imply a level on entitlement that broke the scale a while ago… this is the opposite of giving, this is a black hole made of greed.

So, no. Some (keyword: some, before the rest of the Helf community jumps to crucify me) of the Helfers DO act like the proverbial mouse with the cookie, and the rest of the playerbase don´t have to take a sit back to this nonsense, period.

Called it in the Belf thread. Such a freaking dissapointment regarding this.

New customizations if the issues with the faces stay present won´t help much indeed.

5 Likes

Maybe they will eventually, as these are just existing assets so easier to add, although with the stags, I’m wondering why there’s not a doe option of the same variety.

1 Like

And? I’m sorry but are you surprised at all by the fact that there are minorities in the group that keep asking for more? I’m not. I don’t personally care what they ask for, and you’re totally free to stand your ground against them.

MY beef was with the group that sought to deny helfers ANYTHING even coming close to the helf fantasy over disingenuous reasons when pro’s had VERY valid reasons for what they wanted (and btw, muh ‘uniqueness’ isn’t valid for me considering there are other factions of thalassian elves. You can’t just close your eyes and scream LALALA THEY DON’T EXIST IM THE ONLY THALASSIAN ELF and expect to win). I’m not sitting here holding the standard for paladin or shaman velfs. Will I scream against it? No.

I’m certainly not surprised to see those same “victims” taking an anti stance in regarding the core races getting something minor in this pass.

3 Likes

Remove the tiara from the Blood Elf bun! :crazy_face::heart:

10 Likes

Please Jesus, get rid of it. If you guys can take the time to remove the tentacles, and fix every single void elf hairstyle, at least make this thing a toggle choice which has been a request for literal months, for the record.

7 Likes

I’d use that hairstyle if it had no tiara.

7 Likes

Same here.

And I sustain my point: if Belf scheduled customization pass was “the most efficient” time to address Velf customization options, then Velf scheduled customization pass should be good enough to address minor fixes like this one, period.

Btw, same petition for the male Belf haircut with the included headband.

4 Likes

Hey Linxy, looking at the new Nightborne customizations and they’re pretty awesome. It would, however, be really cool if in addition to the light silver, silver and gold tones for jewelry we could get a darker steel tone so that the jewelry can be made to look good with more different transmogs.

Further it’d be really awesome if we could get a couple more eye colors as, for example, pitch black eyes, blind/dead eyes, yellow eyes (like the Highborne leader), and arcane purple eyes. It would also be cool if there would be an option to make the tattoos more visible/obvious. Nightfallen options like under eye shadows would also be greatly appreciated. Just suggestions though.

PS: I’ve also seen that many people wish there were some additional more youthful/pretty/less grumpy looking faces for male Nightborne.

16 Likes

Both the Nightborne and Lightforged need their other heritage armors colors to be released.

11 Likes