Why the lack of Customization?

No, read the whole sentence.

Respond to the whole sentence. Do not cherry pick something to try and make a nonsensical and unequal argument.

2 Likes

But even still, is that going to have any effect on the part where the faction is actually smaller, or is it just giving a new toy to the group that heavily favors alliance already but isn’t too concerned about doing the actual game things as opposed to doing RP?

2 Likes

lol

no, they belong to void elves now. just play a void elf, you get 2 themes to choose from or you can mix and match

Blood elves are just horde high elves V: there is barely any biological difference between the two outside of eye color and political opinions. The Thalassians are a neutral race. If bronzebeard dwarves can also be wildhammer dwarves, I don’t see why void elves (purple blood elves who went back to the alliance) can’t palette swap to be high elves~. It’s just for fun. Relax.

5 Likes

How about you guys do some work with the glyph system? It just sits idle, wasted, but so, so useful. Use the glyph system. Use the glyph system. Use the glyph system.

2 Likes

I’d say it’s favoring the folks that don’t give two cares and just want to play a small human with pointy ears because they are appealing to the eyes and all armor looks good on them.

Granted the easiest solution to this entirely dumb situation was to remove the faction barrier so BEs retained their unique flair, but eeeeh what can you do.

Y’all gotta compete some way with your competitors, but appreciate the love. Just need to add tails and more customization towards my fellow worgen buddies, but wouldn’t mind a long hair hairstyle for my goblin either :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

They ain’t called Thalassians in game, and when they are, you’ll have a point. Until then, you don’t. Blood elves are a Horde race, and the only Horde race which constantly has to give up their stuff. None of that is fun to me.

3 Likes

FF has bikini girls who can change the colors of their thongs however they want at will

And we get excited over a few hair colors we should have had in the first place… and we’re not even getting them until 9.1.5 which is when?

They should activate it TONIGHT.

3 Likes

The first two lasted for thousands of posts. One of them hit cap if I remember. The current one is young.

Only reason theirs falls off is because theres agreement. High Elf threads die easily enough when they’re not there.

Not really an argument.

Also one of them was active last just a day or two ago. (plus or minus… I’ve been playing Mass effect…lol)

And then there’s Pandaren. What did we get again, like two skin colors, two hairstyles and the option to change tail size? Riveting customization…

1 Like

Such as when?

Haha! That has nothing to do with anything, but good try.

1 Like

When initial customizations were first brought in, the void elves were an exception to “AR’s will be getting limited improvements such as eye colors being changeable with certain faces” and were grandfathered in all of the skin tones, and eye colors (minus green and gold) that blood elves were. They were given an entire second theme in that moment, as well as all of the natural faces attached to those skin tones. That was a controversy enough on these forums with other AR’s feeling neglected, and the void elves having been ripped of their skin tones and face options which made them unique.

And now, in the next patch, we have it happening again.

7 Likes

Don’t forget thats just for females. T_T I was excited for my Pandaren having a tail.

there is no biological difference. never was

they are not neutral. when probably 95-97 out of every 100 high elves are blood elves and modern ‘high elves’ are always mistaken for blood elves(probably out of resepect), i feel pretty confident in saying they are not neutral

then give us the alliances most popular race. a faction of them did join us last expansion

4 Likes

Lmao go ahead, take humans. Let them be a plague on your faction as well.

3 Likes

I’m just saying that the alliance as a whole isn’t necessarily behind in overall numbers, it was specific aspects of the game like raiding and non-tournament m+ stuff and so on where they have lagging participation that’s the problem everyone seems to complain about. This is just giving existing toys to the group that’s well represented in the numbers already, it’s not going to bring a raider over just to look like a blood elf on the other faction. So it might raise some numbers, but it does nothing to balance the social problem of participation in some content.

2 Likes

I just think y’all need to get pass this and come to terms that Blizzard just don’t care. They’re looking to retain as many folks as they can and if it’s giving folks their dumb blue eyed humans then they’ll do it. They do not care.

we can get them from forsaken which are supposed to be another flavor of humans essentially. why the hell not at this point?

give us fogsail humans

Imgur

1 Like