Why the lack of Customization?

Okay that doesn’t change that customizations are fixing the game. You are just mad because you aren’t getting what you want. And it’s clearly showing and throughout this entire forum. Good job at trying to derail this thread.

Well thank god new playable races just grow on trees hey?

Like Void Elf? yeah. And yet you are getting mad that void elves are getting high elf customizations. Oh well. Who cares?

So you are not telling me why Fallyn can’t ask for dark ranger or San’layn customizations. Oh wait, because it’s not to your taste. I get that. Stop derailing the thread with what you are mad about. Your ideal of fixing this game isn’t to their interest.

2 Likes

Void elf barely has lore comparing to blood elves, what are you smoking

please learn to read.

The “View hidden reply” brigade continues to troll, I see. People are entirely allowed to criticize my ideas, of course.

Here’s the thing - I’m going to put them on ignore if they’re clearly just selfish trolls. Which I have.

And, of course, it’s not going to stop me from asking what I want to see added to the game. Especially since it seems like Blizzard is taking feedback. No amount of “I HATE YOUR IDEAS” will stop me from presenting them and giving reasoning behind how they can be added, too.

People are allowed to like and dislike different things, but if someone is going to go out of their way and be entirely out of line, wellp, ‘ignore’. As I said in a post before, they are free to put me on ignore too. In fact, I encourage it.

In the end, San’layn for the Horde is what I want to see. My wants aren’t lesser than anyone else’s, and I actually contribute ideas/ways to implement said ideas unlike some folks, and have for years.

You’d think certain people would get the hint to post their own threads of feedback, but apparently that’s not the case. Why waste time here when clearly they don’t want anything to do with customization by their behavior is beyond me.

17 Likes

Buzz buzz buzz…

We get it, you wanna say no to everything that isn’t endgame content.

8 Likes

What is there to read about? it’s trying to be applied into blood elf.

quit gaslighting

1 Like

nice strawman. Where did i say that in here? I seem to have lost it … strange.

oh maybe you missed it, here i’ll put it up for the now third time for ya:

so stunning and brave.

Creating an echo-chamber of people pandering to your horrible ideas, while you block everyone who tries to explain to you why its NOT a good is all rather adorable.

Ignorance is bliss though~

Again, that still doesn’t change anything. What is THERE to read about? You are just contradicting your own words since it has NOTHING to do with adding a new voice and pairing up with gear and mount. That’s not your concern to worry about, and it’s Blizzard’s

They surely have done it perfectly for Lightforged Draenei with their broken/short horns and Void Elf with their ears. If you were a bright person, you wouldn’t purposely post that the third time trying to make a point. You are just gaslighting and trolling simultaneously because you don’t like this thread that people are asking for customizations WHILE you are too worried about your gameplay that you want.

If people want San’layn or Dark Ranger, then they can post in here. You can keep crying and watch your efforts become futile.

Go make a thread saying “I dont want a customization” if you are that vocal about it.

Because you probably might get some dev comment back at you saying “Oh we are sorry, we won’t do anymore customizations!” or who knows what they’ll say to you.

3 Likes

I’m sure some truly scandalizing stuff is being said about me under that hidden reply! Whatever will I do.

ANYWAY, onto actually important matters:
-Throwing my support in for worgen tails and other customization for them too, I still am baffled by no tails since they look kinda silly as werewolves without them.
-I think Eradar & Felblood orcs could work too, and like I suggested with felblood elves, their control could be taught by demon hunters.
-I hope to see worgen & goblin monks. Another big one would be pandaren druids. I still don’t know why that isn’t a think considering the celestials are wild gods.
-Skeletal forsaken would be neat.
-Kelfin as a customization option would make a lot of sense considering the lore.

I wonder what they’ll do for Vulpera. And oh, with mechagnomes, maybe giving more options to be fully robotic like people wanted? Or more varying robotic limbs? Could help get more people interested that way. I’m not a gnome player myself but rather saying what I’ve seen other people express.

12 Likes

Maybe perhaps tint the Fel blood scars/eyes to burn brighter or lesser would be a nice function to add.

1 Like

For what it is worth, you actually provide new fresh ideas. I would also push the Dark Ranger idea for the Blood Elves.

3 Likes

Thanks, I try. I’m aware not everyone likes my ideas (clearly, as evident by my ‘growing fanbase’ :rofl: ) but I’m going to keep giving them. Including lore implementations to aid them in making sense, which is a key factor to many things. Some people don’t understand the concept of different people liking different things in the game, and that’s fine. I think, now that Blizzard is listening, it’s a good idea to speak up and make sense.

Would be nice if they did that years ago, but eh. Hopefully things are improving. I do hope they look through the story suggestions of some people with regard to the lore now, though, that were proposed a while ago and still make sense.

1 Like

No, I don’t believe this. Maybe with new dramas but they are still the same old unreliable and dishonest people as they were before.

I really hope these are an AR.

Suppose I should get my list up for that… Wonder where I saved it…

3 Likes

Considering that how Blizzard’s currently back to their drawing board, allowing the players to give quality of life accessibility, which in this case: customization and aesthetics are probably the big step of trying to have players come back for casual contents.

At the end of the day, aesthetic is true end game and lore/story can always be altered to follow. At least, dark ranger as blood elf whether its lore or not is easy to fit into the game for lore, comparing to (voidelf/Elunekillingthousandsandnotcaring)

2 Likes

what are you smoking …

what is so hard for you to understand that making new playable races = resource extensive?

does it trigger you that this is how game development works? You want an apology that making new playable resources takes a ton of time and developer attention?

making a new playable race altogether takes more resources than adding ears or hair … a 6 year old would understand that.

oh of course, we gotta get the stereotypical “i have nothing intellectual to refute with so label him with the generic cop-out words” out of the way

no i can voice my concerns here; That’s the point of a public forum. You’re not creating an echo-chamber, sorry.