Why the lack of Customization?

Yeah I made some posts on general aswell, but it seems like the CM’s are only reading this thread, which isn’t a good idea imo. Filled with people arguing and trolling not a good to listen to feedback from one thread only.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t assume they’re only reading this thread. This is just the one (out of a couple actually) where they have made a post themselves.

Plenty of folk have linked all sorts of threads and topics directly to Linxy, they should be well aware of most of the customization threads by now.

4 Likes

Incredible!

Each concept works great for their respective race.

Great work by Somand and Lance :hugs:

7 Likes

Somand and Lance are great I agree, they’re great people, they respect people’s pronouns, they stand up for what’s right and their mock ups are amazing and show such passion for what people want to see because a lot of times they’re doing it specifically to make someone happy.

I’m partial to the unicorn BE Paladin mount Somand did, and their Dark Ranger mock ups for Blood Elves.

3 Likes

I’m baaaaack!

Well, for a month anyway.

And I didn’t really go far – I was still lurking on the forums and haunting the level 10-20 BG bracket for a few alts I wanted to roll. BUT ANYWAY.

And, if I’m honest, mostly to make my draenei and my Highmountain death knight look fantastic. I’d really like to see more UNIQUE customizations for everyone going forward, especially those things that fill lore friendly gaps.

What I’m saying here, in case that’s not clear, is Dragonmaw when blizzard

11 Likes

Tomorrow is the big day sis! We’ll get to finally look like our leader and the SC AHHHHH!!! <3

6 Likes

I’m, as always, pretty jazzed to see everyone figure out their new looks.

Customization drops are just fun.

And figure out what, if anything, I want to change about my HMT. But I’ll know when I get that barber shop window open.

10 Likes

I am so excited for the new stuff all the Legions ARs will be getting and utilizing them :hugs:

5 Likes

Amazing! all races should get more eye colors, a lot more honestly. It doesn’t seem to be a hard thing to implement, and makes all the difference!

11 Likes

I am so excited, I just can’t hide it.

4 Likes

I am, yet again, miffed that worgen and human scars do not and cannot line up with each other. This is the sort of tiny detail that drives me absolutely bonkers, because it would be SO GOOD if they could match. The closest are the nose scars, but they’re different locations and shapes.

they were added at the same time for heaven’s sakes

8 Likes

Just wanted to stop by here one last time and say thanks to the team, now I get to be an Alliance High Elf :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blue_heart:

15 Likes

Sis!!! We look so good!! <3

5 Likes

Yes ma’am, we’ll be slayin the house down boots :hugs:

4 Likes

Just wanted to say belves still need undead/dark ranger customization

18 Likes

You look AMAZING!! I love your outfit so much! Especially that big ruby gem in the middle!

4 Likes

Venthyr covenant armor :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aye, very easy stuff to do. Heck, out of all those examples, the most difficult ones are probably the Belf mockups… a shame cause those would be amazing to use.

3 Likes

Yes, this, San’layn or Dark Ranger or both would be absolutely lovely. :blush: :blush: :blush:

11 Likes

Not only lovely, but stupid easy to do. Two thirds of the assets already exist for the model including the eye color, all they need to do is just putting panties in the white skin tone of the regular Dark Rangers and making available the red eyes and the DK skin tones for the other Belf class combos.

11 Likes