Why the lack of Customization?

But they just released the pictures with the fixed eyes. And I love their hairstyles. Could do with some more faces and skin tones for Nightborne tho, I’d like some light, natural skin tones added as well.

5 Likes

Eyes are a start but like Mag said if the model isn’t the actual Nightborne model it’s not the same.

3 Likes

They’re just trying to tell us that only the ugly Nightborne are allowed to leave Suramar, the rest must remain and be pretty forever.

3 Likes

the heck everyone’s saying 15 yrs for i haven’t even played wow for that long yall getting ridiculous :unamused: :roll_eyes:

i really like the black bun hair doooo im excited to put that on my NB and the eyes yusss the eyes are huge win its a start but NB still need more options i think

3 Likes

A few folk have actually been hoping they’d have been playable that long, but its not meant to be taken literally.

Point is they’ve waited so long, whats one more month?

thats too long for my excitement :sob: :joy:

1 Like

Cool, Pandaren next please. The females have no faces to choose from at all just patterns around the eyes and the new hairstyles you guys just added had to have been a joke because they are ridiculous.

2 Likes

I really wanna make a Pandaren cuz the females are just so cute and expressive but to me they feel like the most similar looking race - especially as a Roleplayer, there’s just this “feel” that female Pandaren have of them looking all very similar outside of their fur color.

2 Likes

I just want horns on Highmountain Tauren. I’m personally not a fan of the antlers, but I love the bull rush racial as an ability. I hate I can’t Bull Rush as a Bull, yknow?

Aren’t male moose called bulls too?

1 Like

These look wonderful, thank you for all the new options! :pray:t2: :pray:t2:

Is there any possibility of getting an ashen/onyx/dark grey skintone for Nightborne? Ideally one lighter and one darker but I’d even take the one at this point. Something more desaturated, without the visible blue/purple/green undertones? :pleading_face: :black_heart:

8 Likes

Please keep crying about your entirely custom model they’re fixing in less than a decade.

Still waiting for worgen to have hair colours again since they removed them.

3 Likes

We’ve been laughing about this in multiple groups I’m in over the last few days.
Technically, they’re still stuck with massive issues.

https://missmediocre.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Female-Worgen-Hair-Colors.jpg

The female models were documented better, but we lost actual hair styles and hair colours, something we still don’t have.

But Horde players are still having temper tantrums void elves exist (sorry Blizzard didn’t give us a custom model like nightborne that runs off the blood elf rig?) and that they’re getting fixed? They can’t be happy, they’re just so obsessed with the other team finally getting scraps from a race that was stolen from them for faction imbalance purposes. They never want to look at the whole picture as to what’s been going on.

Nightborne, from the looks of it, are getting what they asked for. God forbid they had the NPC models at one point, then they got changed to what they are now and they had to wait over a literal decade for them to make the eyes squint.

Alliance have every right to get a little extra love after everything they’ve been through. Especially after mechagnomes and fat humans with horseadggeon last expansion, and cataclysm with the worgen.

edit: also i’ve been trying to track down any information on a race in an MMORPG that had entire customization options like the hair colour, not even just the styles, the ability to change the colour, taken from them. nothing’s come up yet.
Forsaken face doesn’t count. That one was face, not an entire feature.

2 Likes

No they don’t, actually. The only option that currently changes anything regarding the actual eye shape is the third face shape option which just tilts the eyes. There are no options at all that make the eyes wider or narrower like what was shown at Blizzcon 2019. The textures imply different eye shapes, but physical changes in the model itself were never fully implemented.

It’s kind of a problem when it comes to the female Humans due to the fact that female Humans normally have such huge, round eyes. It’s literally impossible to fully recreate any of the Asian faces shown at Blizzcon 2019 with currently available options.

It also wasn’t just the Asian faces shown at Bizzcon that had different eye shapes. The Black customization options shown at Blizzcon 2019 showed off slightly different eye shapes as well.

I think the eye shape changes were supposed to be part of the face shape options, but it was left out for whatever reason. Maybe the options are bugged or something and they haven’t bothered to fix it.

Regardless, they should go back and add the options that they showed off but never implemented for all races (Trolls for instance have a few options they were supposed to get that were never implemented, like a bone-colored tattoo/warpaint color), as well as fix all of the bugged customization options like skin type options for female Undead.

4 Likes

Oh, I see. But as an Asian myself I am actually happy with what is in the game. Can you please show me these Blizzcon 2019 pictures you mentioned?

1 Like

Took me a bit to find something that has an okay reference for what male worgen lost.

I often wonder what would have happened if they didn’t destroy one of the most hyped races.

5 Likes
https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/883732.jpg

If they do add the eye shapes that they showed for Humans, I think it should be as a separate option from face shape options and currently available face options. I certainly don’t want Blizzard to be making direct changes to current customization options yet again, especially as there are people who like the current options as they are.

They also could add more eye shapes if added as their own category of options, too.

After all, it looks like Nightborne are getting eye shape options through new options rather than changing any of the old options.

1 Like

Can female human get a hairstyle that is like Jaina Proudmoore’s and possibly one that is very long down their back with braids on both sides of their bangs in the front and in the back have a few braids too. Please :slight_smile: :revolving_hearts: Sort of like the female nightelves original long hair but add the braids here and there?

4 Likes